Jul 6, 2019
Pls use the search function.. your question has been answered somewhere in this thread.
Will the search function every be fixed? It seems like since the website migrated to the new platform I can't search in thread and sort by date anymore like I used to be able to. Unless I'm overlooking something. I've clicked advanced but that seems to kick you out to a site search. It was very easy before to find a shared save file.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 486702

these 2 are from lust epidemic right? are their roles completely different from here?
Treasure of Nadia continues after the events of Lust epidemic. The stories are connected.
But the MC is someone different and all 12 girls are new (apart from Mother superior who we saw in a potret in lust epidemic but didn't have any scenes).
Brad and Valerie are on vacation there and aren't part of the main "cast". Just a cameo to link the 2 stories together.
Also it was an easy way to add in a hardcore sex scene early on i think.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Will the search function every be fixed? It seems like since the website migrated to the new platform I can't search in thread and sort by date anymore like I used to be able to. Unless I'm overlooking something. I've clicked advanced but that seems to kick you out to a site search. It was very easy before to find a shared save file.
Check the last 10 pages and you will find the answer to your question.

Vyrals

Jan 15, 2019
Anyone know where to put the android saves files? First page told nothing useful, sorry OP. I have root access and going to android/data didn't see anything there. Unless it was not that folder.
And i did search with key 'android saves' in this thread and yknow what did i get? Nothing, no one seems to bother answering this or just saying you need to have root access but didn't explain the steps either.
So, if someone knew please answer, can't stand it for not being able to transfer the save files. (y)

May 26, 2018
Do you play the compressed or original version? Also state your OS, please.

No.

It is on your end. Provide more information about your laptop such as RAM, OS, graphic card etc., please.
Probably my end. It’s a dell inspiron 5000 touchscreen from 2014. As for ram and graphics card I do not know. I was playing the original version of the game for windows which worked fine the first time I played it. Opening title scene was a little choppy but all the animations in the game are smooth and I have no problems with them.

The game started crashing the second time I opened it and would not load the main menu screen so I would exit out of the application and just restart it until it got past the title screen which I have to do about 5x in order for it to finally work.

I tried the compressed version and it was the same deal. I’m able to play original versions of other games like Being a DIK, Lust Epidemic, and the Visit fine without any drop in animation quality or crashing. For one game I have to use the compressed version. That’s why I was very curious as to why this game was crashing and freezing on me with both versions.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes