May 26, 2018
If I’ve already saved past the point of getting the kamasutra page for Naomi do I have to restart? Or is there a way to get the page after you’ve helped Ash?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
If I’ve already saved past the point of getting the kamasutra page for Naomi do I have to restart? Or is there a way to get the page after you’ve helped Ash?
No you're fine. Kamasutra pages and booty calls are merely side quests to indulge in whenever you're done with the main story.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I want the page, how an I get it if I have saved past that point where I need the church key in order to open the chest?
I think you're confusing the church key with a chest key.
You don't need the church key to open the chest.
You need a chest key. The chest key you need is located in Estero park.
Enter Estero park then go left to a new area then go up centre north to a new area. There will be scorpions and to the left there wil be a key. Grab it and then go back to the church and open the chest.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Here's my completed save file if anybody needs it/have some issues with their own.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Just finished playing v09121 (unmodded and unpatched), and went back to reload my save to check something and got this error msg whenever I try to move somewhere on the map.

1576284901732.png

Any idea how to fix this? or is my save file screwed and I have to start all over again?

May 26, 2018
Serious Inquiry. Does anyone else have any stability problems with the game? I played the game and was able to play it but sometimes it crashes frequently or if you don’t move your character it will freeze. Also the beginning menu scene freezes even on the compressed version.

Animations are smooth af and I’m able to play the game in its entirety at its current version. I have to open the game at least 5 times in order to get past the opening animation. I play on my laptop and I have to use the compressed version for some games in order to get animations to work properly. Idk if it’s on my end or if it’s the game itself

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Do NLT drop updates on said time or he too delay like the many number of other devs?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just finished playing v09121 (unmodded and unpatched), and went back to reload my save to check something and got this error msg whenever I try to move somewhere on the map.

View attachment 486111

Any idea how to fix this? or is my save file screwed and I have to start all over again?
Do you play the compressed or original version? Also state your OS, please.
Does anyone else have any stability problems with the game?
No.
Idk if it’s on my end or if it’s the game itself
It is on your end. Provide more information about your laptop such as RAM, OS, graphic card etc., please.

Last edited:
Reactions: LucasLeels
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes