norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
on scene #1 (in phone), at massage parlor the scene that i have is where he is called a naughty boy instead of getting a happy ending. all the other scenes are correct. have a total of 9 scenes

update, still getting an naughty boy scene #1, instead of the Happy ending one. there was two happy endings ones. one where he gets when she is standing next to him and another one when goes back and she is sitting on top of him.

did i miss this question/answer.... if i did sorry,

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
hey guys. i haven't played this, but could you guys tell me the role of the females in this game? from left to right.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
hey guys. i haven't played this, but could you guys tell me the role of the females in this game? from left to right.
don't you think it would be better if you explore the game and find what they role are? :)

on scene #1 (in phone), at massage parlor the scene that i have is where he is called a naughty boy instead of getting a happy ending. all the other scenes are correct. have a total of 9 scenes

did i miss this question/answer.... if i did sorry,
nope you don't miss anything, that's the start point for getting more treasure to give to pricia.. better talisman better massage experince (y)

Booblover68

Jul 11, 2017
How can you earn money ? Because selling stone talismans for 10 dollars, i will spend centuries for renovating my house !

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How can you earn money ? Because selling stone talismans for 10 dollars, i will spend centuries for renovating my house !
Progress with the story and you will be able to find jade talismans which sell for 140 $.
Talk to people and you may be lucky and sell a stone talisman to a tourist for 500-900 $ (random)

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The game's developer is deliberately controlling/limiting the rate that you earn money and the maximum amount you can have, as well as what items/services you actually need to purchase to progress the story. So far these limitations have been expanded for each new version released, and there is really no point in: a. trying to have enough money to buy everything, or b. buying things that aren't current needed to progress the story.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Do I have to play Lust Epidemic to play this one?
It is not necessary, but ...
The game has some references to LE, e.g. the 2 persons having sex on the beach. Maybe there will be more references in future updates. Mother superior continues a part of the storyline of LE. You may not understand 100% of the game content without LE but probably 99%, so it is up to you ...

If you like this kind of game and the 3D art, play LE while waiting for updates [for Treasures of Nadia] and then restart Treasures of Nadia to see all the references.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimm Reaper

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
If you like this kind of game and the 3D art, play LE while waiting for updates and then restart Treasures of Nadia to see all the references.
Wait for updates LE is unnecessary, the plot has long been completed. There left is one update with three scenes that are not related to the game itself.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i just format my computer..Soo,how do i load it?

P/S:Temp is empty
They should be here C:\Users\Usr Name\AppData\Local\User Data
If there is no folder you can create it yourself. Or start the game, save, and the folder will appear.

By the way, the save directory is written on the first page. Messages requesting this may be deleted.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i just format my computer..Soo,how do i load it?

P/S:Temp is empty
start the game and save for the first time... this will create the save folder, then copy and paste the downloaded saves and put them in into the save folder in AppData.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Seems like the save file never pop up(eventhough i start the new game and create a new save),also the AppData have the same problem..it didnt show up,the save i find already damaged or something when i try to extract.Any help:unsure:
Untitled.png

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes