Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
whether storing data in the file manager is for the Android version, because I was in the previous version I didn't find the save game file in the file manager, and can't get it in the current version.
Please help me so I can continue the game without starting over.
thanks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
BatmanCxnt UncleVT
Can we get a sub-thread for Android users? These guys clearly do not know what they do and ask the same question over and over again.

First of all: There are 3 different Android version available. Possible that all three use a different save locations. And as we know saves aren't accessible without rooting their phones.

Having an Android-only ToN-sub-thread in which Android user can ask all technical questions, and share all information which are needed to play the game on mobile devices, would reduce the spamming in the general thread.

Thank you.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
never used android for gaming, but what are the issues these guys are facing, i mean i used search and i only saw people crying for android versions (3 pages), does NLT actually port this for android or these ports are just fanmade -.-..

just asking

Reactions: Pogo123

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
does NLT actually port this for android or these ports are just fanmade -.-..
There is an official Android port by NLT, a port by The66 and another guy posted his own port (???) as well.

Possible that all three ports aren't compatible and saves from official port do not work with The66 port and so on...

Reactions: Pogo123 and DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The is an official Android port by NLT, a port by The66 and another guy posted his own port (???) as well.

Possible that all three ports aren't compatible and saves from official port do not work with The66 port and so on...
so the OP is updated only by NLTs Original port right ?
thats y these people's saves are not compatible -.-

pls pin this :p

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I think i understand now why some of the items are so expensive in the store. It keeps us busy in between updates...getting thousands of hundreds of thousands means mining for artifacts over and over for weeks... ... since we no longer can mine after we get 4000, we have to just keep the treasures we find in inventory until we have enough for the high sums and then cash them in at that point. I am at level 9 now found all of the keys and chests so far, and now just have to wait and mine.... well it is fine not complaing...just was suprrised at the prices and had no clue how people cold afford them until i learned about the cash limit...

happy to know if i am wrong for now will await the updates this is a fun and nicely made game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
never used android for gaming, but what are the issues these guys are facing, i mean i used search and i only saw people crying for android versions (3 pages), does NLT actually port this for android or these ports are just fanmade -.-..

just asking
Dev gave us the Android port, but the incest patch can't be applied. The regular "game saving folder" is not visible to the non rooted mobile users. But i found a workaround, i edited the apk file itself and applied the incest patch and it worked yes, with one minor problem, the game cannot be saved anymore!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dev gave us the Android port, but the incest patch can't be applied. The regular "game saving folder" is not visible to the non rooted mobile users. But i found a workaround, i edited the apk file itself and applied the incest patch and it worked yes, with one minor problem, the game cannot be saved anymore!
Does this apply to the unofficial port too? :unsure:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I think i understand now why some of the items are so expensive in the store. It keeps us busy in between updates...getting thousands of hundreds of thousands means mining for artifacts over and over for weeks... ... since we no longer can mine after we get 4000, we have to just keep the treasures we find in inventory until we have enough for the high sums and then cash them in at that point. I am at level 9 now found all of the keys and chests so far, and now just have to wait and mine.... well it is fine not complaing...just was suprrised at the prices and had no clue how people cold afford them until i learned about the cash limit...

happy to know if i am wrong for now will await the updates this is a fun and nicely made game.
There is no point in stockpiling money or artefacts for future updates. The game will introduce more and more valuable artifacts when the story progresses, allowing the player to buy upgrades with a fair amount of effort. Current artifacts yield 10 $, 140 $, 1000 $, but there sure will be more valuable ones giving around 10.000 $, 100.000 $ and maybe a million $. The game is at 9% content, so there needs to be a mechanism to stop players from grinding cash to access cash-related content which would be available much later in the story.

If you reached 9% of current content, just stop playing and wait for the next update.
By the way : Artefacts have a limit of 99 pieces per type.

Reactions: dioregul and Virfe
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes