Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Who else wants to see Clare scenes as fast as possible, I think she's the hottest babe in the game...#ClareTheBestBabe
just being on an isle trapped with Naomi, Janet and Clare would be my dream. Clare as my queen Janet as my slave feeding me with food and her titties and Naomi singing and dancing for me

Reactions: grodom

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
just being on an isle trapped with Naomi, Janet and Clare would be my dream. Clare as my queen Janet as my slave feeding me with food and her titties and Naomi singing and dancing for me
i would be satisfied only with Clare. She would be only in bikini, dancing and striping for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
And what kinda scenes, you would like to see with her?
Uff... GOOD QUESTION bro.

I would love to bang her in the cave sea for sure.

Maybe under a waterfall?

she riding me during she looks for treasure with a spyglass or reading an ancient paper.

she talking to her members or having a chat with Sofia or Diana looking out of a bush in the jungle during I bang her from behind covered.

She reaching for a treasure hidden in a crevice lying on the ground me pulling her hotpants from those damn hot hips, kiss her butt and bang her pressing her against the ground.

Oh and. some tent/fireplace action having intimate cuddle sex during maybe other wait for t

just some ideas right out of my head

and you? grodom

Last edited:
Reactions: grodom

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Uff... GOOD QUESTION bro.

I would love to bang her in the cave sea for sure.

Maybe under a waterfall?

she riding me during she looks for treasure with a spyglass or reading an ancient paper.

she talking to her members or having a chat with Sofia or Diana looking out of a bush in the jungle during I bang her from behind covered.

She reaching for a treasure hidden in a crevice lying on the ground me pulling her hotpants from those damn hot hips, kiss her butt and bang her pressing her against the ground.

just some ideas right out of my head
Mostly same but i would like to have some titjob from her.

Then like i wrote earlier some striptese from her.

And then i would invite those other two guys, Jon and Cram if i am correct, to gangbang her.

Reactions: Pogo123

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

Animations for the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia have been nearly completed and these are some of the most complex ones yet. One of them has 14 animated shots! What a busy week!

One week from today the new chapter will release alongside the final bonus content update for Lust Epidemic and a couple new Pinups as well.

In addition to 4 new animated scenes, the next chapter will open up several new areas too.

I've also made some changes to the website and will now include download links to all tiers of Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia there as well since it's been hard for some people to find the 'About' page since the Patreon redesign.

I look forward now to a week of video post production and implementation as I race to get these big scenes ready for next Sunday.
It's awesome that you all have made this possible! I've never been more excited about developing a world and unfolding a story!

Thank you for all the support!

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019

Weekly Report

Animations for the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia have been nearly completed and these are some of the most complex ones yet. One of them has 14 animated shots! What a busy week!

One week from today the new chapter will release alongside the final bonus content update for Lust Epidemic and a couple new Pinups as well.

In addition to 4 new animated scenes, the next chapter will open up several new areas too.

I've also made some changes to the website and will now include download links to all tiers of Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia there as well since it's been hard for some people to find the 'About' page since the Patreon redesign.

I look forward now to a week of video post production and implementation as I race to get these big scenes ready for next Sunday.
It's awesome that you all have made this possible! I've never been more excited about developing a world and unfolding a story!

finally for janet :love: :cool::p

grodom

Apr 9, 2018

Weekly Report

So who is gonna bet, which girls gets those bikini?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That must be Janet for sure, I'd recognize that lovely milf from miles away! :love:
that would be damn sweet!! I would love to see her swimming in the pool going out of the pool all wet with that hot, tight, classy looking bikini going for a sunbath getting fucked. this girl is so yummy :love:

• Love
Reactions: Viggy

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
play LE mate ;) we won’t spoil here too much
I already played

just like father parker, superior mother looking for a body vessel for Lord Daemalius... they're a dark evil cult trying to control the world! a new world order.
Yes, I remember the scene in which she appears, I was forgetting this part, thanks for reminding me.

"they're a dark evil cult trying to control the world! a new world order."
Oh shit

Reactions: bakiks31
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes