Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is tricky!!!!

Once you got 1 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE BANK!!?!!?!?!?!?!?

There is no need 4 scrawny 140$ jade statues or 10$ stone amulets ...

Be mindful of your gaming!!!

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Can you use savefileeditor to cheat in money? Just curious if it's possible. Or does it brick your save?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Giving yourself money over 4000 will stop artefacts from appearing in the park ... hence if you do it before the story needs the statues ... you will lock yourself out of story progression!

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Giving yourself money over 4000 will stop artefacts from appearing in the park ... hence if you do it before the story needs the statues ... you will lock yourself out of story progression!
You can just lower your money to 20 and the statues will respawn.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nice! Now we all need to pinpoint the actual need for all those MILLION DOLLAR STATUES IN THE MC YARD ???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
kIND OF HARD TO BELIEVE ... CONSIDERING ALL THE LEGENDARY TREASURE HUNTER BABES AROUND THE WHOLE GAME => MCs girls, MCs dad flames, nAKED GAL IN CAVE, CELLEBRITY MANSION DWELLER, BOMBSHELL MASSAGE GIRL - COLLECTOR OF FINE TRINKETS ... YOU NAME 'EM!

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Is there any way now to engage in any kind of contact with the silver haired lady in the church? i have stood there in the graveyard trying to see if my mere presense might trigger some dialog but so far nothing.

and really so far, I have not found it possible to do much ......i cannot see how it is possibly currently to earn enough money for some of the very expensive stuff in the store... i guess we just have to keep going to look for statues over and over and over.

i did enjoy the new update. this game is very nicely made and sophisticated and the videos are superb i love the smooth style of art in them.

Well done can't wait for more

mimosasamosa2019

Jul 13, 2019
Why does the latest update end at 6% when the version is 0.09121? I downloaded via Mega for PC, as well as the update patch just in case.

Ian Butlr

May 31, 2017
HERE IS ANOTHER IDEA FOR REAL GROWN UP ACTIONS ::

What about inviting her to the light house? Hanging around a staple of any coastal community, chatting with the old man who has weird hermit depressive tendencies and help a poor bastard
out of the cave man life style he grew into?

WHERE THE @#%@#% IS THE HUMANITY IN THIS @#%@$#% GAME!!!!!! !???????????
If you want these idea's in the game - write it yourself. it is not your game so be satisfied with the author's ideas,

MOPIKU

Aug 10, 2018
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-01
Release Date: 2019-12-01
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 09121
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only Files: -

(All Versions Except Android) (v06112 -> v09121)

Extras: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - -
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
This game sooooooo amazing can't wait the last updated

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
i'm sorry it isn't me doing it there's an uploader who is higher than me that keeps changing my thread i'm asked them to stop but there's nothing i can do
I thought your the higher admin??
And yeah it ruins the excitement
Hope they consider this :(

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes