Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are random and add to the exotic nature of ...well ... a renouned treasure island where all sorts of tourists and treasure hunters come to make money and such. Think of it as el Dorado .,.. they all come ... very few actually find anything fancy. Even MC only gets 10$ on a stone talisman and 140$ on a jade one.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I would like some scenes with Clare
i LOVE Clare (yeah I said this many times already sorry) but I am certain she is a harder one to get into relationship with. Similar to Val in LE. I hope there will be more interaction with her but the hot scene (and I am certain these will be one of the hottest in the game) will come mid to lategame.

which is sad I know but makes her more special imho

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If you want these idea's in the game - write it yourself. it is not your game so be satisfied with the author's ideas,
i think Canto sometimes writes a bit strange and hard to understand stuff but I really like his idea here:giggle:(y)

every dev profits of suggestions and ideas/feedback mate. Nothing rude about it

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
well .. not to spoil anything yet ... Mc interacts with both of them and .. ahem .. progress the game well enough and the doctor of love will form a tight spawny bond with the Mc ;)!
Game ON!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and? he still can wish for a scene with her since she is in ToN and has even a big (main?) role LOL xD

talking about big roles beside the mc i think:

the most important female characters from important to lesser important are:

- Nadja
- Mother Superior
- Clare
- Sofia
- Diana
- Janet

and then i dont know xD

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
i LOVE Clare (yeah I said this many times already sorry) but I am certain she is a harder one to get into relationship with. Similar to Val in LE. I hope there will be more interaction with her but the hot scene (and I am certain these will be one of the hottest in the game) will come mid to lategame.

which is sad I know but makes her more special imho
And what kinda scenes, you would like to see with her?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes