Xanado

May 9, 2018
hey guys, i'm new here. Can anyone tell me how to rate a game and write the reviews?
Click on the stars at the top of the thread. Another window will open in where you can write a review and adjust the star rating.

Sep 14, 2019
Mmmmmmmhhh...

I played and finished the latest update with no problems a few days ago. Now (today), everytime I start the game it gets stucked at very beginning (when the NLT logo appears). I wonder why. Damnit.
it happened me also... Just close the game nd run again nd again

Jul 6, 2019
There is an advanced option !!!!!
I'm aware of that and it takes you out of the thread search. If I'm looking for a shared save file I want to search in thread and sort by date.

On the old version of the site, you could search in thread, switch to advanced and sort by date.

Last edited:

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Well NLT just went from 5 out 5 to a 1. What the fuck is the massive lag in there game? Brand new computer fresh outvther box and I can't even get past the first minute. Great job.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well NLT just went from 5 out 5 to a 1. What the fuck is the massive lag in there game? Brand new computer fresh outvther box and I can't even get past the first minute. Great job.
Don`t blaim the game, if you have some kind of trouble with YOUR comp. !!!!! I have played BOTH NLT games with my laptop, without ANY laggs what so ever (goes with other games here as well)!!!! So check YOUR rig first and only THEN blaim the game !!!!! :devilish:(n)

united4012

May 10, 2019
Great game :) Can't seem to find info on future updates... Does anyone know if impregnation/pregnancy will be added or it being an optional feature?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes