truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Only way right now is to use apkeditor (old versions) and manually add the config file from OP.
That's exactly what i did and it worked. only problem was, i couldn't save the game! The game dev prohibits any changes to the game and won't let you save. I've finished the game without saving.

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
That's exactly what i did and it worked. only problem was, i couldn't save the game! The game dev prohibits any changes to the game and won't let you save. I've finished the game without saving.
When saving you just have to select no to revert changes. I have been doing it to all the versions.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
When saving you just have to select no to revert changes. I have been doing it to all the versions.
There's no visible buttons that lets me push "No"! It's an automated popup message saying, the dev do not like his game modified by some lunatic and pushes me back into the game!

MomIcanexplain

Jan 29, 2018
Hey! I'm just starting the game now and during scenes, the screen is just black and you can only hear the moaning. I'm on PC and don't have any mods installed. Can anybody help me?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mmmmmmmhhh...

I played and finished the latest update with no problems a few days ago. Now (today), everytime I start the game it gets stucked at very beginning (when the NLT logo appears). I wonder why. Damnit.

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes