darker246

Jul 24, 2018
what are system requirements for this game? i have a decent machine but animations are still kinda laggy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please keep in mind thes here games seldom quality checked for compatibility have a low quality
video setting. Also, do bear in mind there are top notch techniques used in game mechanics poured into very archaic game engine that turned literal pixels to art. The strain is HUMONGOUS!

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It’s a dell inspiron 5000 touchscreen from 2014. As for ram and graphics card I do not know.
Your provided information are not very helpful, sorry.
However, I assume you have 8GB RAM and Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 at least. Both are sufficient for this game. A short search on Dell's Inspiron 5000 gives me two options for graphic cards: Intel HD (onboard) or with an AMD Ryzen card.

Either the problem are outdated graphic card drivers or something else is the troublemaker on your system. From your post I see that you are not tech savvy and gives me the reason to assume that your system is bloated with all kind of crappy software (installed by Windows, Dell, and other programs), which could cause the crashes.

At this point I can't help you through a forum. You should ask a friend, who has a bit of knowledge about computers, who could help you optimize your system.

other games like Being a DIK, Lust Epidemic, and the Visit
The Visit, Being a DIK are made in Ren'Py, Lust Epidemic and ToN are made in RPG Maker MV both are total different game engines. It is like asking about a bike problem in a car's forum. There is even a difference between Lust Epidemic and ToN although both are made in RPG Maker MV.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
1 hour to go! Take out your artillery and have it in the ready fellas, here we go... :rolleyes:

Jul 6, 2019
Please keep in mind thes here games seldom quality checked for compatibility have a low quality
video setting. Also, do bear in mind there are top notch techniques used in game mechanics poured into very archaic game engine that turned literal pixels to art. The strain is HUMONGOUS!
Did somebody say Humongous?

mad-max-2-lord-humungus.jpg

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The silence is deafening! Somebody tell me what the fuck is going on. Did nlt slipped on a wet floor before pressing the button that airs the update?!

• Haha
Reactions: Jejis

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Changes since .09121
4 this here TREASURE OF NADIA V.11122
3 lewd story scenes, 1 new booty call scene, 1 new photo
2 new items in the store
4 New areas (screens) added
New treasures added
Opening logo bug fixed (again)
New character added

Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.09121.zip 800.53 MB
Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.11122.UPDATE.ONLY.zip 185 MB

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
+1 on that request.

And FWIW I'd request the same for the few of us on Linux. (Not that we don't know what we're doing! Just make sense to me to have platform-specific discussions in a sub thread.)
There is a Linux thread linked in my signature. It is a collection of engines and how to run them on Linux. Linux user can ask questions about problems and share solutions as well. Take a look.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes