DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone stumbled upon more of that Rosa Moss? I got about 30 Jasmine, that would go nicely with Rosa Moss to create a couple of Jasmine Oil to be sold to Pricia. Alas, I can't seem to find any more...
amoss.jpg moss.jpg

Rosa Moss can be found in one room in the big underground cave, first picture is where to enter, second picture is the room where it spawns. If non are pawned, exit and enter again. Repeat till your moss count matches your Jasmine count (if ya have the patience that is) ;)

Reactions: custal

PGuilhon

May 15, 2018
I decided to start this game when the latest patch came yesterday...but after 15~20 minutes i suddenly decided to play the previous game Lust Epidemic...i had no idea it was a direct prequel to this one and i just finished it...and HOLY SHIT WHAT A GAME, now i wanna play ToN even more damn

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Use the two broken keys to create a pirate key to open the chest near the pirate ship. My guess is, the two tomb fragments are probably needed to open the door near the skeleton, beneath the lighthouse.

Has anyone stumbled upon more of that Rosa Moss? I got about 30 Jasmine, that would go nicely with Rosa Moss to create a couple of Jasmine Oil to be sold to Pricia. Alas, I can't seem to find any more...
Thanks... Still at 57%. :-(

I have all of the extras. Not sure what I could be missing.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Thanks... Still at 57%. :-(

I have all of the extras. Not sure what I could be missing.
Click on the Soul Crystal and look at the numbers at the bottom of the screen. That should gives you the ratio of what you have to what you need to have as far as all of the hearts, pages etc., are concerned. You can work out what's missing insofar as completion is concerned from those.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Click on the Soul Crystal and look at the numbers at the bottom of the screen. That should gives you the ratio of what you have to what you need to have as far as all of the hearts, pages etc., are concerned. You can work out what's missing insofar as completion is concerned from those.
Huh. Will you look at that! Didn't even notice. That's... really helpful!

The funny thing is, it turns out that I hadn't made a Booty Call to Diana. Who knew those were considered part of the completion percentage!

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

The funny thing is, it turns out that I hadn't made a Booty Call to Diana. Who knew those were considered part of the completion percentage!
No problem. All of us do it all the time, miss the obvious that is! No harm, no foul, keep enjoying the game!

lilcleotorres

Aug 17, 2020

Also, make sure that you do the booty calls in the other outfits if they are available. So if you have bought a different outfit for a character do the booty call in the standard version and with the alternative outfit.

Reactions: Antosha

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Collect artifacts and sell them, catch fish at the beach, create Jasmine Oil and sell it. Tons of opportunities.
How do I make Jasmine Oil and sell it?

And, does someone have a guide for fishing? What lures work best on what kinds of fishes?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes