Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys no pdf walkthought update?

Anyway lol i see the top tier list and I started to laugh out loud. So i made me top tier list... it is not based on maximum beauty.
"I have never chosen women based on beauty alone" So... let's start:
S = Top priarity incest ofc! The only ones who, for better or for worse, will always love you and would never betray you.
A = The beauty and the one that you want, but you also fear that in the end they can stab you back with a knife.
B = The one that in the end you cant trust really, because you never know if in the end they do not fuck other.
C = The one that for money see you in a different way but in the end love you.
D = Come on guys if you think there's a D you're out of your mind. Seriously... in terms of beauty, everyone would be on the S/A line it's just a matter of taste and certainty

my-image(1).png

Just a moment of clarity on what I mean for stab you back with a knife or fuck other.
S = Nothing more to say ... just the thought of getting them pregnant makes my head literally explode!:love:
A = This 4 beauties they are potentially dangerous, so if you made a wrong move... i do not think you see the light of the next days :LOL:
B = I'm not quite sure they can be loyal:
Jessica = I still don't understand if she takes care of all patients in the same way... ergo if she treats everyone the same, I certainly wouldn't want her next to me
Alia = After having tried sex, she practically does it with every female if her boyfriend is with her. But what if she is alone for 1 month? Will she be able to resist? If yes, she end up in the S rank surelly.
Tasha = She is lesbian right? I mean at the start of the game i was sure she is a lesbian. She switch fro MC to every women she like... so again can i trust her? Really do not know.
Naomi = Tthis woman is a mystery, she really has such a particular mind that I really can't frame her, it would be enough for her to stay only with the MC and her daughter after all this? If yes she go up in the S rank too. Why you ask? You marry the daughter you also have the mother do you need anything else? :ROFLMAO:
C = Money and love?
Emily and Pricia, start to like MC only after they see money incoming... really i am not a fan of girls/women that start to love you after that. Above all... Pricia in some way is like Jessica, i mean... special patient? If someone bring her a new rarity she end up fucking also him?

But let's pretend that all of this can really happen. In my case there would only S/A rank. Because I would never put anyone on the same level as the blood family :love:

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Hi guys no pdf walkthought update?

Anyway lol i see the top tier list and I started to laugh out loud. So i made me top tier list... it is not based on maximum beauty.
"I have never chosen women based on beauty alone" So... let's start:
S = Top priarity incest ofc! The only ones who, for better or for worse, will always love you and would never betray you.
A = The beauty and the one that you want, but you also fear that in the end they can stab you back with a knife.
B = The one that in the end you cant trust really, because you never know if in the end they do not fuck other.
C = The one that for money see you in a different way but in the end love you.
D = Come on guys if you think there's a D you're out of your mind. Seriously... in terms of beauty, everyone would be on the S/A line it's just a matter of taste and certainty

View attachment 884583

Just a moment of clarity on what I mean for stab you back with a knife or fuck other.
S = Nothing more to say ... just the thought of getting them pregnant makes my head literally explode!:love:
A = This 4 beauties they are potentially dangerous, so if you made a wrong move... i do not think you see the light of the next days :LOL:
B = I'm not quite sure they can be loyal:
Jessica = I still don't understand if she takes care of all patients in the same way... ergo if she treats everyone the same, I certainly wouldn't want her next to me
Alia = After having tried sex, she practically does it with every female if her boyfriend is with her. But what if she is alone for 1 month? Will she be able to resist? If yes, she end up in the S rank surelly.
Tasha = She is lesbian right? I mean at the start of the game i was sure she is a lesbian. She switch fro MC to every women she like... so again can i trust her? Really do not know.
Naomi = Tthis woman is a mystery, she really has such a particular mind that I really can't frame her, it would be enough for her to stay only with the MC and her daughter after all this? If yes she go up in the S rank too. Why you ask? You marry the daughter you also have the mother do you need anything else? :ROFLMAO:
C = Money and love?
Emily and Pricia, start to like MC only after they see money incoming... really i am not a fan of girls/women that start to love you after that. Above all... Pricia in some way is like Jessica, i mean... special patient? If someone bring her a new rarity she end up fucking also him?

But let's pretend that all of this can really happen. In my case there would only S/A rank. Because I would never put anyone on the same level as the blood family :love:
It's only MC because his horse cock affects his bloodflow and overworks his heart. No other person in Cape Vedra has a third leg that requires treatment the way MC does, so pretty sure she's good

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
why do you think someone would make a gallery unlock mod for?
also gallery unlock is not a cheat, it is ignoring the game to see if scenes are worth it.
I get that increasing stats like lust and affection can cause problem with games, but this was "just" and unlocker
Reaching and seeing scenes are usually the main purpose of playing a game like this, bypassing the playing part would indeed be a cheat.
You might be the kind of person who honestly thinks that "if the scenes are good enough, I'll play my way to them after seeing them", but quite frankly very few would do the same, because why spend time reaching a goal when you've already seen the goal?
Personally I am not against cheats, not for a solo player game anyways, what people do is up to them if it only affects themselves. MMO's is a different matter, lets not get into that..
I react now because I found your reply a bit hostile towards me and I only explained why the gallery mod might not be updated any more. I didn't make the mod, I'm not responsible for your frustration in any way, I'm just a player who have followed and played this game for a very long time and hence knows that this game is particular resistant to second and third hand meddling of any kind.

There was a time where users would not even respond to error reports because they showed they were caused by using a non working cheat mod, which they had been warned about. The reason for not responding was, at that time, due to the fact of the same issue had been spammed in this thread.

When I first tried this game, I also thought to save some time and use the mods, but when my game broke down I didn't bitch about it.. I carefully red this forum and discovered why, so I just downloaded and played a clean version since then and have enjoyed it at every single update. I don't even use incest patch for this particular game, not even if it gets updated. Why? Well just the thought of loosing all those game hours due to a faulty third party patch/mod makes me shiver!

For what it's worth, I do hope you succeed in getting someone to make a working updated scene unlocker for you, but it might be faster to ask someone for a version completed save, same effect.. you use the phone to reach scene player and get what you wanted. You can't have mine though, because I don't share my save games, never have and never will, but that's just me and my personal quirky ways ;)

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
Apparently, I'm not the only one who think "no! no more Alia!" when Alia comes in cut scene. :rolleyes:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes