Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Update please?
Alpine Eagle might be on a business trip.

But these are your alternatives:

06) (pdf)(from 0311 to 58111) thanks to Greg87.

07) (youtube) (from 40071 to 58111) thanks to thunderdark.

08) Picture Walkthrough (from 03111 to 58111) thanks tooCATo.

Last edited:

capojoker

Sep 8, 2020
You'll be waiting a while. There's no way we're having sex with her when she doesn't even have a booty call yet.
Yes i know, we´re still waiting for a booty call with Janet, but as NLT said "on November 15th, will come the next chapter featuring some very spicy new scenes you wont want to miss!" She´s waiting for the MC to show him her new dress, so i´m expecting something will happen with them

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I have an error in this update, there are not game sounds nor music. Nothing, how?

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
in this update in the inventory all talisman is missing and when you pick up a new talisman do not appear in the inventory

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
i can't open puzzle 28.. it said squallmart safe must hold 25k or more.. i have maxed the red gingseng and maca plant.. i frequently take what's in the safe.. how to increase it again? and how do we now how much amount is in the safe?
Hi i just do not understand if i have right or not. But i see that every time you enter and exit from a door, the money in the Squallmart safe increase. Now i have 6 green, 6 red, 6 blue and after 100 exit and enter door, in the safe i have something like 7000. After other 100, the money in the safe are something like 14000 more or less. I think that in 300 you obtein 25k

I also try to wait, but after 20 minute, the money in the safe was always the same. So i think that the enter and exit area, make the money increse in the Safe

How i help you^^

Crippy

May 28, 2018
i can't open puzzle 28.. it said squallmart safe must hold 25k or more.. i have maxed the red gingseng and maca plant.. i frequently take what's in the safe.. how to increase it again? and how do we now how much amount is in the safe?
My recommendation is to leave the safe alone. You really don't need it. If you have no more plants in your inventory, go searching around and also go fishing if you need additional money. I did the same thing as you did and it took about 2 hours of just "messing/running" around for it to build back up. Every now and then, go check and see if puzzle 28 is open.

If you are curious about the safe, then save your game first and then go check. That way you can reload.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Or you do like Crippy say
My recommendation is to leave the safe alone. You really don't need it. If you have no more plants in your inventory, go searching around and also go fishing if you need additional money. I did the same thing as you did and it took about 2 hours of just "messing/running" around for it to build back up. Every now and then, go check and see if puzzle 28 is open.

If you are curious about the safe, then save your game first and then go check. That way you can reload.
Or i tested it. Enter and Exit from a door = money increse in the Squallmart safe.
I try to enter and exit, then save, go to the safe and i see and increse in money. As i say in the post above Crippy i had 6 of all the plant and after 300 try i had something like 18k after other 100 try i hed 25k

As i tested say stand still and wait, do not increse the money in the Safe. Yeah is pretty boring to enter and exit. But at last you can know that the thing work. Save before any attempt to take the money, otherwise you need to repeat the intere process again from the scratch!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes