capojoker

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, you're a good man, I don't care if people don't like Naomi and even Tasha, but an idiot like the sandwich deserves a punch.

Your words were shit, you didn't have to say that.
agree my friend, i don´t understand the hate with Naomi, she´s more liberal than the others womens and i guess everybody in the game are expecting the MC fuck Janete and who is the one that has been seducing and provoking Janete to see to the MC with other intentions? Oh yes Naomi, i see a threesome with Janete and Naomi in the future

Reactions: LucasLeels

Appy2002

Jul 26, 2020
Hi guys,
I need some help...
I used GAFFER TAPE to craft pickaxe but now I need to craft Rat trap and need gaffer tape but it does now show in my inventory...

Pls help me !!!

ruuger

Nov 18, 2019
Sex scenes are getting really repetitive. Also the story and atmosphere were much better in lust epidemic.

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
Yes, you're a good man, I don't care if people don't like Naomi and even Tasha, but an idiot like the sandwich deserves a punch.

Your words were shit, you didn't have to say that.
What do I care? Yes, I can. I just did :D I hate Naomi. She destroys everything she touches. She's out of control. She ruined Alia for me. Tasha is a mess. If you wanna trash someone here, me, someone else, some of the characters you can do it! Someone might agree, some might not but you can. So what?

• Haha
Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
What do I care? Yes, I can. I just did :D I hate Naomi. She destroys everything she touches. She's out of control. She ruined Alia for me. Tasha is a mess. If you wanna trash someone here, me, someone else, some of the characters you can do it! Someone might agree, some might not but you can. So what?
Dude, if you saw her in front of you wanting to have sex with you, wouldn't you accept it?

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
I am absouletly rather only madalyn to all other girls. She is hot af. my second is clare and third goes to sophia or pricia

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes