sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
But she is the mom of the MC hahaha
She can be with the patch, yeah. With or without the patch, I'd choose Janet over Naomi. Every time. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
So what's the problem here exactly? People who prefer Janet whether she's the MC's mom or not over Naomi? Or is it people who do NOT want to fuck NAOMI? There are people who wouldn't fuck Janet but fuck Naomi and you don't hear me trying to mock them somehow. It's their problem :D To me it seems the second and I don't know why. I wouldn't fuck Tasha either. For me Naomi and Tasha are at the very BOTTOM. Maybe even Sofia, I don't trust her at all, I'm just waiting for her to reveal what she's been planning the whole time.

Reactions: f4f4

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
She can be with the patch, yeah. With or without the patch, I'd choose Janet over Naomi. Every time. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
So what's the problem here exactly? People who prefer Janet whether she's the MC's mom or not over Naomi? Or is it people who do NOT want to fuck NAOMI? There are people who wouldn't fuck Janet but fuck Naomi and you don't hear me trying to mock them somehow. It's their problem :D To me it seems the second and I don't know why. I wouldn't fuck Tasha either. For me Naomi and Tasha are at the very BOTTOM. Maybe even Sofia, I don't trust her at all, I'm just waiting for her to reveal what she's been planning the whole time.
No, i dont have any problem, i like to fuck all of them xDDDD

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
No, i dont have any problem, i like to fuck all of them xDDDD
There you go then! You wanna fuck ALL of 'em! :D Including "Mommy dearest" and "Baby sister" if you choose to install the patch which only makes more sense. So why are you pointing the finger at me as if you wouldn't fuck 'em? :D

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i agree Naomi, Alia and Tasha have started to ruin this game for me and all the sharing of the girls we have to do is annoying

Reactions: sandwich112

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
i agree Naomi, Alia and Tasha have started to ruin this game for me and all the sharing of the girls we have to do is annoying
Naomi and Tasha are my BIGGEST problem. Never liked them from the start, and yet the game kept shoving them down my throat. I didn't have a problem with Alia, but ever since Naomi started to influence her, I liked her less and less. She started losing all that innocence ever since Naomi started to transform her into a mega slut like her. She ruins everything she touches. As for the sharing, I don't really like it either. If I wanna see a threesome it would be Janet, Kaley and the MC. I'm alright with Clare, Diana and the MC. Don't care about the rest, but I do NOT wanna see Naomi or Tasha in there. Especially not with Janet/Kaley. I saw that once and it pissed me off. Even disgusted me.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Naomi and Tasha are my BIGGEST problem. Never liked them from the start, and yet the game kept shoving them down my throat. I didn't have a problem with Alia, but ever since Naomi started to influence her, I liked her less and less. She started losing all that innocence ever since Naomi started to transform her into a mega slut like her. She ruins everything she touches. As for the sharing, I don't really like it either. If I wanna see a threesome it would be Janet, Kaley and the MC. I'm alright with Clare, Diana and the MC. Don't care about the rest, but I do NOT wanna see Naomi or Tasha in there. Especially not with Janet/Kaley. I saw that once and it pissed me off. Even disgusted me.
threesomes and girl on girl does nothing for me so all the sharing is shit and i got a feeling we gonna be sharing Janet and Kaley soon with Naomi and Alia and it will piss me off as much as sharing Claire with Tasha did

Reactions: sandwich112

Crippy

May 28, 2018
What is your plant inventory look like at Squallmart? I am at 6 Maca, 6 Red Ginseng and 6 Philweed.

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
threesomes and girl on girl does nothing for me so all the sharing is shit and i got a feeling we gonna be sharing Janet and Kaley soon with Naomi and Alia and it will piss me off as much as sharing Claire with Tasha did
IF the MC shares Kaley/Janet with someone else (he did with Alia, it bothered me but if it's someone else) not only it will piss me off and disgust me as much as witnessing Naomi and Janet in the pool, or, like you, Clare with Tasha, he will finally prove to me for good, that he's got no boundaries of his own and no guts, no spine at all if he lets it happen or doesn't have a problem with it. Even if he admitted to himself that Naomi is going too far, and admitted that he should keep Janet away from Naomi, he almost immediately contradicted himself when Janet said that Naomi is a beautiful woman. He just told her that if it makes her happy, then she should do it. This moron will accept ANYTHING, tolerate everything and will probably never show teeth. Even if Janet starts seriously messing around with Naomi, which I thought it stopped after he grew some pair and went to her house to tell her to stay away from Janet. If something like this happens, and he does nothing or pulls it off himself, I'm gonna hate this guy more than I hate Naomi and Tasha. And how the hell are you gonna play a game where you despise the guy you're playing? :D

Reactions: Bailz

Crippy

May 28, 2018
if alpine aigle not updated ... see my saves. but, they being with big money without fishing.
Make money . . All Saves with money

This OK. Ginseng and Maca you can have more, but Philweed not.
Thanks...just wanting to make sure that I wasn't behind. I have Maca and Red Ginseng in my regular inventory but cannot find anymore Philweed. Figured I had found all there was based on the current version.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
IF the MC shares Kaley/Janet with someone else (he did with Alia, it bothered me but if it's someone else) not only it will piss me off and disgust me as much as witnessing Naomi and Janet in the pool, or, like you, Clare with Tasha, he will finally prove to me for good, that he's got no boundaries of his own and no guts, no spine at all if he lets it happen or doesn't have a problem with it. Even if he admitted to himself that Naomi is going too far, and admitted that he should keep Janet away from Naomi, he almost immediately contradicted himself when Janet said that Naomi is a beautiful woman. He just told her that if it makes her happy, then she should do it. This moron will accept ANYTHING, tolerate everything and will probably never show teeth. Even if Janet starts seriously messing around with Naomi, which I thought it stopped after he grew some pair and went to her house to tell her to stay away from Janet. If something like this happens, and he does nothing or pulls it off himself, I'm gonna hate this guy more than I hate Naomi and Tasha. And how the hell are you gonna play a game where you despise the guy you're playing? :D
Naomi is one of the most pointless characters in this game and only there for sex scenes, take her out the game and everything still happens, Alia still has sex with mc same as Tasha, mc still has feelings for Janet and Kaley and will end up fucking both, and all the other girls are the same but Alia wouldn't turn into such a slut

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
Naomi is one of the most pointless characters in this game and only there for sex scenes, take her out the game and everything still happens, Alia still has sex with mc same as Tasha, mc still has feelings for Janet and Kaley and will end up fucking both, and all the other girls are the same but Alia wouldn't turn into such a slut
If I could take characters out of the game, it would definitely be Naomi and Tasha. Now when I think about it, Naomi really IS pointless. Everything could've happened WITHOUT her influence. The only good thing I can say about Naomi, is that she has a good body and that she warmed up Janet for the MC a bit. That's all. Tasha? Good body. NOTHING else. Alia was one of my favorites along with Janet, Kaley and maybe Clare/Diana thanks to her innocence and weirdness that made me laugh from time to time, but Naomi changed that.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes