Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
There is a bug if you click the pool at Janet's House you can see Alia and Kaley inviting you to the pool when they are not in the pool. I was at 39 Percent completion, fyi.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I really like Naomi, she´s hot and beauty and also, thanks to her the MC is gonna fuck Janete, so thank you Naomi

Yes, you're a good man, I don't care if people don't like Naomi and even Tasha, but an idiot like the sandwich deserves a punch.

Don't like would be a MASSIVE understatement. I can't STAND the damn sex-crazed bitch. Damn disease factory. From the very beginning. If I could, I'd take her out of the game completely. Her and Tasha.
Your words were shit, you didn't have to say that.

djsoryn

Nov 27, 2017
Please someone can give me last save files but with the last update, not this one from 1 nov. Thank you

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Please someone can give me last save files but with the last update, not this one from 1 nov. Thank you
Your first step when looking for something in a thread should be to visit the OP (first post in the thread). If you do you will find a link that has all saves from v.01 up to v.56.

Good Luck

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes