Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
So, I finished the update, opened the pirate chest but I'm missing a page. There's a chest in the cave before the ship, enclosed area, and the one under the lighthouse. But where's the key? I used two broken key parts to make the pirate key.

Where is the page?

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
How do I make Jasmine Oil and sell it?

And, does someone have a guide for fishing? What lures work best on what kinds of fishes?
You craft it at the shrine using Rosa Moss and Jasmine gathered from the cave and jungle, respectively, plus a Basic Container and cheapest Love Potion purchased from Squallmart. When you've done that sell it to Pricia, at the Massage Parlour for £10,000. I don't think there's a guide for fishing although details listing recommended lures have been posted on this site numerous times.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
I think gradually, NLT is losing what they used to be. I were so impressed with his comics but they suddenly stop, maybe comics doesnt bring as much money as games?

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
You know Emily has the smallest breasts out of everyone right?
On the positive side Emily Gardner does probably have one of the highest IQs of all of the women. So there's that. Curves and contours don't seem to enter into it when it comes to the MC, who seems happy to penetrate anything human, over the age of consent, XX chromosomally and in possession of a pulse!

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Using mods and cheats for this game usually result in game breaking down...
There is no need for a gallery unlock mod, just use the Phone and Scene Player, to see all sexual scenes again.
You'll have to actually play the game to get them unlocked that way of course...
why do you think someone would make a gallery unlock mod for?
also gallery unlock is not a cheat, it is ignoring the game to see if scenes are worth it.
I get that increasing stats like lust and affection can cause problem with games, but this was "just" and unlocker

The developer of this cheat mod stopped adapting his cheat mod to the new versions half a year ago. The faulty game must therefore be uninstalled and restarted with a fresh full version.
For more information, see Make money.
uuhm? I can use RPGM save game editor if I want to edit saves, are you saying I can unlock gallery by modifying saves?

custal

Apr 17, 2020
Curves and contours don't seem to enter into it when it comes to the MC, who seems happy to penetrate anything human, over the age of consent, XX chromosomally and in possession of a pulse!
I wouldn't be so sure about the latter, given that the exact nature of Madalyn is kinda left in the dark.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes