cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Is it just me or the new characters for the new game are disappointing. Not a single good looking MILF in sight. o_O

Also, the body shapes are mostly identical for every character with big boobs, same goes for character with small tits.

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v58111-nlt-media.38582/post-4518914
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v58111-nlt-media.38582/post-4518919
Did you see Lust Epidemic's characters? Even then, the game was a hit

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah I agree. With the exception of Heather and Chloe, none of them really jump out at me.
Same here... the wow effect wasn't there not like for Jocy from Midnight Paradise or Meg from Afterglow.
Did you see Lust Epidemic's characters? Even then, the game was a hit
I did. And because it was his first game ("Visiting Aunt Sarah" and "Summer with Mom and Sister" which I consider as test games) I wasn't disappointed.

Though, Mrs. Bancroft and the mom character were the exact copy of each other (body shape, breast etc..), the same as the locked-up girls in the basement, they kinda felt unique. Now in comparison between LE and TON the characters have improved a lot what I can't really say about TON and the new game.

The new characters are lacking details in skin texture. All I see are plastic dolls with the same boring skin texture as seen in all his previous games and tbh I saw better looking character designs in the 'Mom'-art thread than NLT's plastic dolls.

Sorry, but from a developer who pulls off 70 to 90k per month on Patreon I expected something more since other game artist with way less monthly income can produce characters with higher quality for their games and NLT can't.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Same here... the wow effect wasn't there not like for Jocy from Midnight Paradise or Meg from Afterglow.

I did. And because it was his first game ("Visiting Aunt Sarah" and "Summer with Mom and Sister" which I consider as test games) I wasn't disappointed.

Though, Mrs. Bancroft and the mom character were the exact copy of each other (body shape, breast etc..), the same as the looked-up girls in the basement, they kinda felt unique. Now in comparison between LE and TON the characters have improved a lot what I can't really say about TON and the new game.

The new characters are lacking details in skin texture. All I see are plastic dolls with the same boring skin texture as seen in all his previous games and tbh I saw better looking character designs in the 'Mom'-art thread than NLT's plastic dolls.

Sorry, but from a developer who pulls off 70 to 90k per month on Patreon I expected something more since other game artist with way less monthly income can produce characters with higher quality for their games and NLT can't.

Just my two cents.
I kinda like his style but as you say he could do with adding some more texture to the skins and having some variety in bodyshapes.
I guess he is just making what he likes or he might be afraid to mess with a style that has gotten him this far. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus
Jun 19, 2020
Hmm...:unsure: Seems the spoilers of the latest weekly report are both pointing to the new characters of the next game instead of the current one. Is it just me or everyone feels the same?:unsure:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Though, Mrs. Bancroft and the mom character were the exact copy of each other (body shape, breast etc..), the same as the locked-up girls in the basement, they kinda felt unique. Now in comparison between LE and TON the characters have improved a lot what I can't really say about TON and the new game.

Just my two cents.
i don't understand, what exactly were you expecting, so i can understand

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Its only me, or someone another see on Callie's face the same face like MC from TON.
And all milfs faces (and not only them) in new game looks too tired.

• Haha
Reactions: Retired123

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Is there actually any point to doing that?
Yes. Sure. The joy of solving interesting, intelligent and demanding puzzles.
like this :
v44081 2 d.png
v44081 2 e.png
ToN has many such fascinating puzzles.

There is a much easier way to open the chest
Yes. Sure. The basic function of this game should be so simple that everyone can play it and enjoy it. Fortunately, it offers a lot more than just the basic functions.

and the game does not require you to get into that room as far as I am aware at this point.
Yes. sure. :) The space behind is an unimportant minor matter here.

See here : There is another video.
RP 21 (0).png RP 21 (8).png. . Video Puzzle 21-8

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Yes. Sure. The joy of solving interesting, intelligent and demanding puzzles.
like this :
v44081 2 d.png
v44081 2 e.png
ToN has many such fascinating puzzles.

Yes. Sure. The basic function of this game should be so simple that everyone can play it and enjoy it. Fortunately, it offers a lot more than just the basic functions.

Yes. sure. :) The space behind is an unimportant minor matter here.

See here : There is another video.
RP 21 (0).png RP 21 (8).png. . Video Puzzle 21-8
Fair enough I did not mean to sound as though I was disregarding the sense of achievement such feats provide. I was just curious as to whether there was an in-game reward for doing so. Also though this may just be a side effect of my equipment when I tried the solution shown in your video the snakes moved way too fast for me to herd them the way you did.

Reactions: BatmanNinja
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes