Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Are you playing on a potato pc or why are the snakes moving in super slow-mo?

This seems kinda fishy to me, almost like cheating,
if you are really using some kind of "tricks" to slow down the snakes then there is no reason for being proud of solving the puzzles the way you solve them.

But if the game really runs this slow normally for you then you are just lucky and maybe should think about upgrading your hardware.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Cat-dude is the resident cheatgod. Everything he does/says/shows for the game is 10000000% cheated/mod/save edit. Always keep in mind his whole game isn't vanilla and everything has been altered. He found the variable for snake speed and apparently lowered it ......... When you can just go options and increase MC's speed to godly and outrun snakes without outcoding NLT

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
^ Cat-dude is the resident cheatgod. Everything he does/says/shows for the game is 10000000% cheated/mod/save edit. Always keep in mind his whole game isn't vanilla and everything has been altered. He found the variable for snake speed and apparently lowered it ......... When you can just go options and increase MC's speed to godly and outrun snakes without outcoding NLT
it would seem to me that you think cheating in RPGM is something that requires in-depth learning

Reactions: oCATo

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Is it just me or the new characters for the new game are disappointing. Not a single good looking MILF in sight. o_O

Also, the body shapes are mostly identical for every character with big boobs, same goes for character with small tits.

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v58111-nlt-media.38582/post-4518914
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v58111-nlt-media.38582/post-4518919
You're not wrong. The new line up is pretty much a MILF free zone Callie being the only character who looks remotely MILF qualified. Also Nellie looks like Sofia with a different head grafted on her neck, Hanna looks way too much like Tasha and Ella looks about thirteen and so holds no appeal for me thank God. That said Erica and Kimberley are as hot as lava and the renders first rate in the main. (NLT has done an outstanding job artistically, with photorealistic skin tones, meaning that all of the characters will glow and look heavenly unclothed.) Hopefully the new characters will have complex and interesting personalities, intriguing past histories and backstories and the new game's story be more fulsome and less neglected than that of Treasure of Nadia. What about Sister Judy though? Is she a member of Madalyn's Church of Cambion? Will she be the one to inherit the supernatural sub-plot from Madalyn and carry it into the next game? And, if so, will she be one of the new characters pencilled in to make an appearance in Treasure of Nadia, in order to introduce her to that game's audience before it concludes? Obviously the new game is contemporary with Treasure of Nadia, although with none of that game's actors destined to migrate to and pick up their roles in it, but where is the new game set to be located geographically? The more exotic amongst the new ladies hint that the new game is probably set somewhere more tropical than Cape Vedra - maybe somewhere like the West Indies say.

My interest is piqued.

Curiouser and curiouser as Alice was wont to say.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I was just curious as to whether there was an in-game reward for doing so.
The reward is the joy in the beauty of the different, difficult to very difficult puzzles.

Also though this may just be a side effect of my equipment when I tried the solution shown in your video the snakes moved way too fast for me to herd them the way you did.
That means you haven't solved many of the puzzles. ToN has built in two or three stages in some of the puzzles, which are reset with every update. The snakes are fast after every update. If you play with the puzzles for a long time, the snakes become slower, and later slower again. So that you can enjoy many of the puzzles three times, as each speed level offers different possible solutions.

See here : In the retro puzzle on the left are the solutions for fast snakes , on the right those when the snakes became slower after many games.

Example: Retro Puzzle 24
All the game pieces are deliberately placed. You only recognize the meaning of the red stones after a lot of play, when the snakes have slowed down.

Playable immediately after the update:
RP 24 (0).pngRP 24 (1).png

Playable after a lot of gaming:
RP 24 (7).png

After playing for more a lot of long time, this can also be played.
RP 24 (9).pngPuzzle 24-9.pdf

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Are you playing on a potato pc or why are the snakes moving in super slow-mo?
You just only wanted the minimal solutions. quickly solutions.
this is ... You can only play this one. I think, this OK so.
:) the levels built in by NLT are just awesome !!

This seems kinda fishy to me, almost like cheating
No. Your wrong. here is no cheating.
But --- I help those who have problems with mod and cheat.
I'm the only one here doing this and helping. And that's kind of weird.

if you are really using some kind of "tricks"
Try not to be jealous that you can't.

^ Cat-dude is the resident cheatgod. Everything he does/says/shows for the game is 10000000% cheated/mod/save edit.
:) You have never been a math genius. counting correctly is not easy for everyone.
I recommend you. Eat a lot of ginseng ! and then go to Jessica ! that makes you smart ! say NTL :)

Jun 25, 2018
I get this f***g error all the time..
I have updated my files with winmerge..but still I get this error...
Or should I re-download the full game..???

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Hi. By any chance any1 working on RenPy remake atm ?
I quite dislike the RPGM system, but despite that I have been playing this and it's one of my favourite games right now. The story and renders are just good enough for me to ignore the fact it's in RPGM.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes