Xanado

May 9, 2018
There is no Jessica anal scene in scene player but i encountered it in my playthrough. Anyone help?
Jessicas scenes that come from getting poisoned or eating things that mess with your bloodpressure are all repeatable and therefore not in the sceneplayer. Same goes for Pricias massage scenes when you bring her treasure.

Last edited:
Reactions: yaksh000

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i just downloaded the new version and my save is gone, please help
If you did not consciously delete these saves yourself, then they are still there. I therefore suspect that something went wrong while downloading. So: delete the faulty game. Then download and start the last full version. And your saves should be available again. If not, get in touch.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Shit man, Janet needs to be in S tier because that’s the scene I’ve been waiting for .... I hope to see her get fucked soon..
You're telling ME. Scenes with her is what I want the most. Every update, that's the thing I wonder about.
"Anything with Janet?"

Janet is my favorite. She WAS in S tier. She's not on the top anymore because of that scene with Naomi. That disgusted me. Pissed me off. That's the reason why she went down a tier. And with the direction she's going, I'm afraid she's gonna drop again for me. Worst case scenario, she will drop to the lowest, I'll quit the game for good out of disgust and disappointment and find another game. She WILL get fucked, that's for sure. But what I'm worried about, is how Naomi will ruin it for me like always. Like dogshit, she's everywhere and I can't get rid of her. She's in almost every damn sex scene. If I see her again with Janet, I might just quit. It will be the last straw. The MC doesn't seem to care anymore, he lost his damn mind. His little head overpowers his big head. First it was, "Naomi is bad influence, I need to keep Janet/Mom away from her".

Two, three sex scenes later to Janet: "You should do what makes you happy. Naomi IS beautiful."
That's him telling Janet (or his own mother if you get the patch) not only to go lesbian out of nowhere, but also with an out of control, sex crazed, manipulative chaos factory who ruined Alia for me. Yeah, this is supposed to be our hero.

What the FUCK!?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes