Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I've played the entire storyline that is currently available but I had to leave many chests closed because I don't have enough keys to open them. I have used whatever pieces of broken keys I found to make a few but I still need more is there a list somewhere with all the chest key locations?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Dec 27, 2019
I wanted to write back and thank everyone that helped with identifying the fonts I was looking for. For the record, the two fonts used for the new item is found announcement are:

- De Vinne Ornament D Regular for the words "You found something!"
- Materhorn NF for the actual name of the item (show on the second line).

Thank you to oCATo for sending me the fonts, Rumplepuss for suggesting to search the game folders, and to vgaswitcher for sharing the MyFonts.com link, which is what helped me find the De Vinne font.

Mo.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Is there a quicksave button? I know the game tells you to save often but one of the issues I sometimes run into is the visible screen freezes in place but it seems the game otherwise is still playing (it makes menu sounds for instance when I press buttons). In theory if there was a quicksave button I could save my game, reload, and resume where I left off when I encounter this bug (assuming the bug isn't persistent). It doesn't happen too often but I think it's happened.... 3 - 5 times over time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No quicksave and not a bug, whatever you're playing on is a potato. Get a PC or a better phone

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
you know this is a game right?
some fuckers takes this way too serious LOL

i have a tip for you boy
go and make your own game
with that fucking poetry you could make a great story.
Noioooo... REALLY? This is a game?

So WHAT if I take it a little seriously? So WHAT? What's your problem? Isn't that a good thing? To be a bit more invested in what you're playing?
Because you're taking it seriously and you want it to work? And be better? You think NLT wouldn't like the idea that some people out here take the game more seriously? Because it made somewhat of an impact on those that decided to try it?

I have a tip for you as well.
Take your own tip the next time YOU take a game a bit more seriously and if you don't like it, make your own. It's some of the easiest and braindead things you can say to someone. Meh, if you don't like it make your own. And that's it.
Might as well say to someone: "Well, if you don't like the car you're driving then make your own LOL"
Yeah, you're that guy now. Bravo.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

So WHAT if I take it a little seriously? So WHAT? What's your problem? Isn't that a good thing? To be a bit more invested in what you're playing?
Because you're taking it seriously and you want it to work? And be better? You think NLT wouldn't like the idea that some people out here take the game more seriously? Because it made somewhat of an impact on those that decided to try it?

Take your own tip the next time YOU take a game a bit more seriously and if you don't like it, make your own. It's some of the easiest and braindead things you can say to someone. Meh, if you don't like it make your own. And that's it.
Might as well say to someone: "Well, if you don't like the car you're driving then make your own LOL"
You're implying there's something wrong with it just because you don't like it. His 10,000 plus patrons seem to like it just fine the way it is.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020

There is something in the water? It was established before the the events of the game that sober logic would be an irrational expectation.

Anyone can have an opinion. When we share it, however, it might help to expect piss-offs to come with the plaudits. They are both ours to keep.

The dev's patrons, to a degree, get to help shape the course of the game. To pirate his shit and criticize it is, well, a bit rich.

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
You're implying there's something wrong with it just because you don't like it. His 10,000 plus patrons seem to like it just fine the way it is.
You took it out of context. Let me give you an example.

I like Janet. No, I LOVE Janet.
Some people don't. Did you see the tiers they posted? I know I did. I didn't rage or went after them. That's their fucking choice. Their problem.
I hate Tasha and Naomi (especially Naomi) and there are dudes in here that love those two. I didn't go after them either. I just target the characters I hate and the characters I hate ONLY. The things I don't like about the game. Not things that guys in here that like or dislike. There's an obvious difference.

There are plenty of people here that have problems in the game, things they don't like and they simply talk about it.
What, is that not allowed? So it's a he? Well, even if he HAS 10,000 + patrons. You think they like EVERYTHING about the game? You really think they don't like something and don't talk about it? C'mon, you gotta be kidding me. Almost NOBODY does that because in the end you just can't make everyone happy, it's impossible. Hell, if I could be a patron right now, I'd STILL talk about the stuff I don't like. There's this thing called passion when you get into something you like.

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
There is something in the water? It was established before the the events of the game that sober logic would be an irrational expectation.

Anyone can have an opinion. When we share it, however, it might help to expect piss-offs to come with the plaudits. They are both ours to keep.

The dev's patrons, to a degree, get to help shape the course of the game. To pirate his shit and criticize it is, well, a bit rich.
There are a lot of people here that pirate this shit and criticize it so WHAT? If that was really a problem, nobody could've posted comments on this thread. That's like saying you're not allowed to have opinion on politics unless a former... president or prime minister agrees with you. Or saying you're not allowed to say what you think about the BMW that you bought because you bought it from a car salesman and not from a BMW store.

<sigh> This shit is going nowhere. If you enjoy everything that goes on in the game, which is not possible, then I what can I say in the end, more power to you.

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
Tbh I mostly think with my dick when it comes to favorite character, so my fav is Sophia. Diana, Clare, and Jessica are very close runner ups tho

Reactions: klobber

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
dont really know what the deal is with heels, unless you have a heel fetish (in which Lust epidemic the first game has plenty of that)
It's just a preference thing. If a girl really liked a guy that wears a watch or a bracelet, you wouldn't say she has a watch fetish right?

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
I would if it's the watch that turns her on.

fetish
/ˈfɛtɪʃ/
noun
noun: fetish; plural noun: fetishes
  1. 1.
    a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.
    "a man with a fetish for surgical masks"

There's nothing wrong with it though.

Lol, now I have a mental image of a woman flipping through a watch magazine biting her lower lip going:
- Mmm Mmm, thats some fine looking wrists right there.
Oh ok cus I really meant that she thinks the man is overall more attractive, not that she is horny only because of the watch lol

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You took it out of context. Let me give you an example.

I like Janet. No, I LOVE Janet.
Some people don't. Did you see the tiers they posted? I know I did. I didn't rage or went after them. That's their fucking choice. Their problem.
I hate Tasha and Naomi (especially Naomi) and there are dudes in here that love those two. I didn't go after them either. I just target the characters I hate and the characters I hate ONLY. The things I don't like about the game. Not things that guys in here that like or dislike. There's an obvious difference.

There are plenty of people here that have problems in the game, things they don't like and they simply talk about it.
What, is that not allowed? So it's a he? Well, even if he HAS 10,000 + patrons. You think they like EVERYTHING about the game? You really think they don't like something and don't talk about it? C'mon, you gotta be kidding me. Almost NOBODY does that because in the end you just can't make everyone happy, it's impossible. Hell, if I could be a patron right now, I'd STILL talk about the stuff I don't like. There's this thing called passion when you get into something you like.
While i agree with your last paragraph you have to realize people will call you out for getting emotionally attached to fictional characters here and not just TON just the quick fappers mostly and there's nothing wrong with either but i mean can't it be a balance of both? As long as you don't go full Fatal Attraction you're good

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes