Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Toaster, I hate to say it, but you should really brush up on the story if you want any explanation to why the town's residents are becoming sexually corrupted. You can check out the story in Lust Epidemic, NLT's previous game.

You may dislike the corruption but it's only because of the actions of Brad & the gang in the previous game that causes Cape Vedra to become like this.

Reactions: Knotty.Wood

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, if we're listing our favorite girls in the game, mine are Diana, Claire and Jessica, with Evie being a special case. Janet and Madalyn would be in my B tier along with the 3 younger girls (Kaley, Alia and Emily). I absolutely DETEST Tasha and Pricia- mainly because they are the types that I hate most in Real Life. And what annoys me most is my least favorites are the ones being FORCED on me in playing the game, while most of the ones that I DO like are being ignored.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
No quicksave and not a bug, whatever you're playing on is a potato. Get a PC or a better phone
It's a PC with an i7 and a GTX 770. It's old, but that shouldn't be a bottleneck for a rpgmaker mv game loading at the maximum some pre-rendered video, and normally 2d scene to navigate. It's a bug. It's happened maybe a handful of times loading a new area, where the screen is stuck with a picture of the area but the controls are still responsive based on the sounds.

But thank you for confirming that quicksave doesn't exist.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
MV is RAM hungry, your CPU/graphics card doesn't matter much
Well, my RAM usage was fine at the time. 16GB should be enough. But nevermind, seems to be an engine issue:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Oh ok cus I really meant that she thinks the man is overall more attractive, not that she is horny only because of the watch lol
to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if there was someone out there who got turned on over a chick wearing a watch, i mean they would be like
"Oh fuck im so wet she wearing fucking ROOOOLEXXXXX"
oh god i just did a google search and theres an entire reddit forum on wrist watch fetishes

• Haha
Reactions: Nelix171

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
dont really know what the deal is with heels, unless you have a heel fetish (in which Lust epidemic the first game has plenty of that)
i dont have a fetish for heels, i just find it funny that he ask for heels every chance he has hahahahaha

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Toaster, I hate to say it, but you should really brush up on the story if you want any explanation to why the town's residents are becoming sexually corrupted. You can check out the story in Lust Epidemic, NLT's previous game.

You may dislike the corruption but it's only because of the actions of Brad & the gang in the previous game that causes Cape Vedra to become like this.
I didn't play Lust Epidemic, but I think it was something with the love potion that spilled into a river or something and/or something with the local plant life on the island that made the citizens... what they are and eventually transforming them into sex-crazed fiends.

I was only talking about the BAD parts of "corruption". Like it changed Alia for the worse and eventually it's gonna change Janet. That's it.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I didn't play Lust Epidemic, but I think it was something with the love potion that spilled into a river or something and/or something with the local plant life on the island that made the citizens... what they are and eventually transforming them into sex-crazed fiends.

I was only talking about the BAD parts of "corruption". Like it changed Alia for the worse and eventually it's gonna change Janet. That's it.
I wasn't aware this is a direct sequel to Lust Epidemic. I'm currently playing this and since the previous one is connected I'll just play the "prequel" next.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
I wasn't aware this is a direct sequel to Lust Epidemic. I'm currently playing this and since the previous one is connected I'll just play the "prequel" next.
im with you on that, i played this first without realizing the link, i only realised it was connected after brad and bancroft appears which i recognized them from trending games
however i recently finished LE and wow, the links are straightforward now and a ton of stuff makes sense, and not just the serum being in the water supply, but even characters for TON are in LE
all i will say is while many people think sofia vesper is the main "antagonist" i would say look a little closer at madalyn

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
im with you on that, i played this first without realizing the link, i only realised it was connected after brad and bancroft appears which i recognized them from trending games
however i recently finished LE and wow, the links are straightforward now and a ton of stuff makes sense, and not just the serum being in the water supply, but even characters for TON are in LE
all i will say is while many people think sofia vesper is the main "antagonist" i would say look a little closer at madalyn
I had already branded Madalyn as the biggest villain in this story. She's just creepy and not having much info or background on her strengthens that idea.
Vesper is just a powerful and wealthy woman who can afford to pay mercenaries to do her dirty work. Vesper seems logical in her methods where Madalyn is a total mystery.

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Man I really hate the updates style of this game, they release just 3 or 2 renders and thats it o_O
So... let me ask this: would you prefer:
  • Four times the content, but released every two months?
Or maybe:
  • Six times the content, but released every three months?
If so, then I propose that you don't hate the release schedule...

...you just hate that YOU download and play the game every two weeks.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
So... let me ask this: would you prefer:
  • Four times the content, but released every two months?
Or maybe:
  • Six times the content, but released every three months?
If so, then I propose that you don't hate the release schedule...

...you just hate that YOU download and play the game every two weeks.
Agreed, 2 updates a month that let you progress 2-3% is pretty amazing when many developers put their games on hold and suck patreons dry, then theres things like coding and testing to work out too

lightmile08

Mar 22, 2020
I had already branded Madalyn as the biggest villain in this story. She's just creepy and not having much info or background on her strengthens that idea.
Vesper is just a powerful and wealthy woman who can afford to pay mercenaries to do her dirty work. Vesper seems logical in her methods where Madalyn is a total mystery.
With Madalyn being one of the girls in the story, I think the main villain is something or someone not yet introduced in the game. Madalyn and Sofia will be both in the MC's side later.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Agreed, 2 updates a month that let you progress 2-3% is pretty amazing when many developers put their games on hold and suck patreons dry, then theres things like coding and testing to work out too
This. Of course I much much prefer small regular update than, so-called "big" update in 3-6 months, maybe more than that.

Even if it's a small update. It's much better because you know the game is progressing and in a constant way.

Reactions: Gumby

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
With Madalyn being one of the girls in the story, I think the main villain is something or someone not yet introduced in the game. Madalyn and Sofia will be both in the MC's side later.
To me she's currently the biggest villain that I know of but having some higher entity that she has to answer to seems very plausible.
I'm curious to how the story will play out.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes