sexyt69

Sep 5, 2019
If you did not consciously delete these saves yourself, then they are still there. I therefore suspect that something went wrong while downloading. So: delete the faulty game. Then download and start the last full version. And your saves should be available again. If not, get in touch.
didnt work, thanks anyway!

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
Quick question for those who is already up to date with this game...

in the latest version (v58111), up to what percent of the game is it? Is it near 100% or below 50% or somewhere in between? An exact answer would be great because I can't wait any longer for it to finish before playing.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Quick question for those who is already up to date with this game...

in the latest version (v58111), up to what percent of the game is it? Is it near 100% or below 50% or somewhere in between? An exact answer would be great because I can't wait any longer for it to finish before playing.

Thanks in advance for the answer.
I'm up to date with the storyline so far and my game is at 53% I'm still running around the map to find some more stuff.

Reactions: S1lyaaan

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
here are my favorites new characters from NLT...
Ummmm.... what?

Where are these new characters showing up, exactly?
They weren't in Lust Epidemic...
I don't think they are about to be introduced in to Treasure of Nadia...
I don't see any mention of a new game (or old one that I missed) at NLT's Patreon site...

So.... what is the source for your thinking that these are "new characters from NLT"?

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Ummmm.... what?

I don't see any mention of a new game (or old one that I missed) at NLT's Patreon site...

So.... what is the source for your thinking that these are "new characters from NLT"?
They are created for next game.
However some tweaks might happen since it was in a sort of rating system so that NLT can change them.

0chuklz0

Sep 26, 2020
Alright, maybe I'm blind, but where the heck is the aloe plant? It says the deep jungle (there are only 4 panels with that label open to me and I have wandered back and forth within them for at least an hour now, trying to get the damn plant to spawn. Am I missing something?

0chuklz0

Sep 26, 2020
Alright, maybe I'm blind, but where the heck is the aloe plant? It says the deep jungle (there are only 4 panels with that label open to me and I have wandered back and forth within them for at least an hour now, trying to get the damn plant to spawn. Am I missing something?
...nevermind, I was able to open up the 5th panel and there it was.

capojoker

Sep 8, 2020
Ummmm.... what?

My source is NLT, last week NTL sent a weekly report and talked about these new 12 characters, some of which will be appearing in ToN (very soon) and the rest will be appearing in future NLT content.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Reactions: muthaluva and Hikes

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why do you need an exact version almost a year old ? And then why v51 ? Just get the v58 full or wait a few hours for v60 to come out (since you'll need to update anyway someday)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope and nowhere. It's a story item. Only way to have more than intended is to edit your save. And fuck up your game. Or just wait for more to be implemented by NLT

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes