oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
HEY NOW reading is difficult for some people alright, and some people lack basic common sense?
Low eyesight and dyslexia are not a mistake and are nothing to ashame. But whoever enjoys laughing at those seeking help, his mind is sick.

^ Spend more than 5 mins in here and you'll start questioning if some dudes got past 3rd grade and/or are able to breathe on their own
The children learn to correctly count to five in the first grade.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
You're telling ME. Scenes with her is what I want the most. Every update, that's the thing I wonder about.
"Anything with Janet?"

Janet is my favorite. She WAS in S tier. She's not on the top anymore because of that scene with Naomi. That disgusted me. Pissed me off. That's the reason why she went down a tier. And with the direction she's going, I'm afraid she's gonna drop again for me. Worst case scenario, she will drop to the lowest, I'll quit the game for good out of disgust and disappointment and find another game. She WILL get fucked, that's for sure. But what I'm worried about, is how Naomi will ruin it for me like always. Like dogshit, she's everywhere and I can't get rid of her. She's in almost every damn sex scene. If I see her again with Janet, I might just quit. It will be the last straw. The MC doesn't seem to care anymore, he lost his damn mind. His little head overpowers his big head. First it was, "Naomi is bad influence, I need to keep Janet/Mom away from her".

Two, three sex scenes later to Janet: "You should do what makes you happy. Naomi IS beautiful."
That's him telling Janet (or his own mother if you get the patch) not only to go lesbian out of nowhere, but also with an out of control, sex crazed, manipulative chaos factory who ruined Alia for me. Yeah, this is supposed to be our hero.

What the FUCK!?
Yep. I was hoping for a private loving relationship to develop between Henry and Janet, but now, based on the evolution of the story, such as it is, Janet looks set to end up just another Nadian female for the MC to fuck in all three of her holes, most likely group-wise along with other members of his burgeoning harem and bona fide biological daughter Kaley joining in. (I don't play with the incest patch so for me Janet is not related to Henry, whereas Kaley on the other hand most definitely is Janet's daughter.) For me it was Janet Davis' compassionate, maternal, pure, gentle and warm personality as much as her beauty that made me like her, but if she tumbles down the spiral staircase to the low level of Naomi-like whoredom, well, all my respect and liking for the Janet character will spill down the drain and flow out to sea with the rest of the sewage.

What a shame to waste such an outstanding and wonderful character in such a way.

With so much female flesh to exploit, penetrate and ravish it would have been refreshing if the nicest, loveliest, sweetest, worthiest and, yes, most innocent of them all didn't end up ruined, spoilt and corrupted because of Naomi's nymphomaniacal influence, aided and abetted these days by encouragement from the MC himself, once-upon-a-time a man who wanted to protect Janet from hurt and harm but who now seems perfectly happy to see her manipulated, bent out of shape and used by beautiful, monstrous and perverted Naomi Gala.

Not much of a hero, Henry, but that's NLT Media for you and the formula is working for them in spades. It would have been lovely if one or two of the women could have retained their sweetness, shine and glow but it looks as if it is not to be. If I were Henry I wouldn't want to share Janet with anybody, least of all with a person as twisted as Naomi. There are lashings of sex in Treasure of Nadia but precious little evidence of love, which is a real pity IMHO because a few of the female characters definitely deserve it.

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I love the game and all the non lewd stuff in it too (which is pretty unique for a game like this.)
But the corruption of certain characters is somewhat offputting. Under Naomi's direct and indirect influence atleast three characters are becoming sex addicted sluts. I'd love to keep the base character traits pretty much intact for some women. A bit of corruption on the side is fine but Alia, Kaley and Janet should keep some innocence while exploring their sexuality.
These three women are changing their base character and I blame Naomi for that.
If Naomi really cared about MC she should have respected his original wishes to protect them.
But Naomi is just a sex crazed nympho and seems hellbent on making every person she meets just like her.
The only characters that are still themselves are the ones that haven't interacted with Naomi, i.e. the treasurehunter/archaeology crew.
NLT should keep some characters uncorrupted.
Hypothetically Imagine writing a character that is basically a Naomi clone and become uncorrupted or less corrupted because of love for someone. I know it's far fetched but I'd love to see something like that added in some game.

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Yep. I was hoping for a private loving relationship to develop between Henry and Janet, but now, based on the evolution of the story, such as it is, Janet looks set to end up just another Nadian female for the MC to fuck in all three of her holes, most likely group-wise along with other members of his burgeoning harem and bona fide biological daughter Kaley joining in. (I don't play with the incest patch so for me Janet is not related to Henry, whereas Kaley on the other hand most definitely is Janet's daughter.) For me it was Janet Davis' compassionate, maternal, pure, gentle and warm personality as much as her beauty that made me like her, but if she tumbles down the spiral staircase to the low level of Naomi-like whoredom, well, all my respect and liking for the Janet character will spill down the drain and flow out to sea with the rest of the sewage.

What a shame to waste such an outstanding and wonderful character in such a way.

With so much female flesh to exploit, penetrate and ravish it would have been refreshing if the nicest, loveliest, gentlest, worthiest and, yes, most innocent of them all didn't end up ruined, spoilt and corrupted because of Naomi's nymphomaniacal influence, aided and abetted these days by encouragement from the MC himself, once-upon-a-time a man who wanted to protect Janet from hurt and harm but now seems perfectly happy to see her manipulated, bent out of shape and used by beautiful, monstrous and perverted Naomi Gala.

Not much of a hero, Henry, but that's NLT Media for you and the formula is working for them in spades. It would have been lovely if one or two of the women could have retained their sweetness, shine and glow but it looks as if it is not to be. If I were Henry I wouldn't want to share Janet with anybody, least of all with person as twisted as Naomi. There are lashing of sex in Treasure of Nadia but precious little evidence of love, which is a real pity IMHO because a few of the female characters deserve it.
That was BEAUTFIUL.
tenor.gif

Especially this part here: " For me it was Janet Davis' compassionate, maternal, pure, gentle and warm personality as much as her beauty that made me like her, but if she tumbles down the spiral staircase to the low level of Naomi-like whoredom, well, all my respect and liking for the Janet character will spill down the drain and flow out to sea with the rest of the sewage."

That is why Janet WAS at the top for me. So motherly, so caring. And now that slowly goes away like Alia's innocence and sweetness. All thanks to... HER. Because she wants everyone to be like her.

You pal, are a damn POET :D

" If I were Henry I wouldn't want to share Janet with anybody,"
And that right there. Who in their right mind would allow themselves this kind of retardation? If you share, something has gone completely upside down in your head. When it comes to sharing, not only it's some of the most retarded, pathetic stuff anyone can do, in this case, if you start sharing the girls around, like kids exchanging video games, you're basically saying without knowing that they don't mean jack shit. You admit that they're not characters you can invest in and remember. Because you're just passing them around. Remember Mass Effect? The ORIGINAL Mass Effect not this trash we got? Those characters are eternal. These? They're like those songs that are a hit for one month and then get thrown into absolute obscurity. They only last so long.

Reactions: EJW

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
I love the game and all the non lewd stuff in it too (which is pretty unique for a game like this.)
But the corruption of certain characters is somewhat offputting. Under Naomi's direct and indirect influence atleast three characters are becoming sex addicted sluts. I'd love to keep the base character traits pretty much intact for some women. A bit of corruption on the side is fine but Alia, Kaley and Janet should keep some innocence while exploring their sexuality.
These three women are changing their base character and I blame Naomi for that.
If Naomi really cared about MC she should have respected his original wishes to protect them.
But Naomi is just a sex crazed nympho and seems hellbent on making every person she meets just like her.
The only characters that are still themselves are the ones that haven't interacted with Naomi, i.e. the treasurehunter/archaeology crew.
NLT should keep some characters uncorrupted.
Hypothetically Imagine writing a character that is basically a Naomi clone and become uncorrupted or less corrupted because of love for someone. I know it's far fetched but I'd love to see something like that added in some game.
A little corruption is fine, but not to the point where characters you love because of their character traits have become unrecognizable. Take Alia for example. Janet (my number 1) and then Alia and Kaley for me. The thing I liked the most about Alia was her sweetness, innocence and her weirdness that made me laugh on occasion. Keyword: WAS.

Now, thanks to her freak mother's influence, the more she influenced her, the more Alia was losing her innocence and sweetness, the less I liked her. She just kept going down a tier over time.
And that's exactly who Naomi is. Everyone who comes in contact with Naomi is changed for the worse. She ruins. She corrupts. She destroys. She wants everyone who meets her to be just like her. Including her own adopted daughter. The original Alia is gone. All that's left is a sex-crazed dimwit. The MC himself doesn't seem to give a shit anymore. He's almost as bad as she is. He lost his teeth and his mind.

Reactions: EJW

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Can't believe people are back on the tier-list wave again. Nice to see Jessica in a lot of S-tiers though, but I wonder when it will stop.

Reactions: JamesRod

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
no-_-

there is no heels in lust epidemic -_-

just in room version

it's just logic for me...

in a LOT of adult games character wears heels but when there is animation or fuck scenes, dev remote it :( it's really boring. just my opinion.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes