Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I'm not sure how to feel about so many of you guys giving low ratings to my lovely Janet. Trust me, after the next update you'll regret not investing in her stocks sooner. You've been warned!

• Haha
Reactions: BatmanNinja

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
So who is the character "mentioned" in Lust Epidemic who's dropping in to Cape Vedra for a visit in the next update? Interpreting the word "mentioned" as meaning "named or indicated but not actually seen" the characters qualified are slutbomb Lisa and her sister Karen, ditsy Synthia, Pricia's husband and possibly someone called Constance, mentioned in a book in the library, who appeared to be Madalyn and Daemalius' mother. (Either biological or hierarchical in the Church of Cambion.) Can't remember anybody else. Anybody got any ideas or a better memory than me?

Who could the visitor possibly be?

Last edited:

Popy

Feb 4, 2018
I can´t load my previous save, when i load my save from previous version, mc just run near the walls and there is no menu and i can´t even go back

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

I can´t load my previous save, when i load my save from previous version, mc just run near the walls and there is no menu and i can´t even go back
Your game seems to be incompletely loaded. Delete this corrupt game and download the new full version. After that, your saves should work again.

Popy

Feb 4, 2018

Your game seems to be incompletely loaded. Delete this corrupt game and download the new full version. After that, your saves should work again.
I already solved it by download previous update, save my game in the map, and apply the new update, now works fine it seems, thanks oCATo anyway :)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes