Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Those searching for Tipak artifact for the tomb key, its inside the chest near the sunken ship, you will need pirate key (Grand talisman+2x broken key+ pirate medallion) to open the pirate chest.

Reactions: shetka

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
I accidentally used 4 of my 5 broken keys to make another chest key instead of using 2 of them to make a pirate key to unlock the chest for the Tipak treasure. Did I screw myself over or is their a 6th broken key somewhere that I haven't found yet.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You get 4 in v60 and you should have 1-2 left over from previous builds. So you'd be at 0 remaining and everything unlocked after v60

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
^ You get 4 in v60 and you should have 1-2 left over from previous builds. So you'd be at 0 remaining and everything unlocked after v60
Yeah but i created the chest key first, not the pirate key so i have only 1 broken key on me as from what i can tell from guides, the 6th broken key you collect is in the tomb you unlock with the tomb key which you make with the tipak treasure you get from the pirate chest. So i've done fucked myself over

Reactions: Bajse

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
Been trying to get past this, and I was able to slip pa st once, though I think it was a bug, and not sure how I even did it. Is this something I should be able to pass, and if so how?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
i have only two broken keys for now. Do i need to search for more broken keys here or they will implemated next version?

Sep 25, 2017
Gonna have to wait for a full game download because I haven't played this for a while, so the update doesn't work for me. Would be cool to have a link to the full game instead of just the update.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes