Crippy

May 28, 2018
so 3 scenes, one page to acquire (chest in the tomb you went to with Tasha). 4 Broken keys are: 1 in the tomb, 1 in the area after scaring the jaguar off, 2 from giving an aloe plant to the dude in the bathroom. Page is for Diana :D
This would be a good post to include the spoiler feature.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Go to the boy's bathroom in the bar. Give the guy Aloe. You'll got 2 broken key. The other one is in the area where you found last tomb key piece (the new area after you scare the Jaguar).
Great but... how do you find hint about boy in the bathroom????

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
How can i craft the rat trap? I have the roach, basic container, the gaffer tape and plastic wrap, how do I proceed?
Go to the cave in the park. There you'll see the offering shrine. Add these 4 items in there and you'll get the trap.
Alternatively, if you have the money you can buy the offering thingy from the mall which will save you the trip of going to the cave everytime you need to craft something. You will be able to craft stuff from your present location.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
How can i craft the rat trap? I have the roach, basic container, the gaffer tape and plastic wrap, how do I proceed?
Got to the same place that you have crafted everything else. You might want to get the "Offering Prayer" so that you don't have to keep going back there every time.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There are better scenes from upgrade to upgrade..
With this speed, we might see a sex scene with Janet in a few updates. :love:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes