Ovel

Apr 27, 2020
Where do you find the medallion to make the pirate key?
I had the same problem, but after exploring almost the entire map again, maybe u skipped the same medallion as me.
U have to go to Estero Park, right where the first encounter with the jaguar happens and its blocking the path. Well, follow that path and enter there, then u will find a cannon (it seem like one to me) and there u will find the pirate medallion.

Sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: jamm00

HiddenVerbage

Oct 31, 2020
I had the same problem, but after exploring almost the entire map again, maybe u skipped the same medallion as me.
U have to go to Estero Park, right where the first encounter with the jaguar happens and its blocking the path. Well, follow that path and enter there, then u will find a cannon (it seem like one to me) and there u will find the pirate medallion.

Sorry for my bad english.
That was it, thank you!!!
P.S. your English is just fine! :)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I think I actually found a small bug in this update -

Right at the beginning after the text message from Janet, if you enter her home from the BACK door, the game freezes.

Reloaded same save-game and went in the front door, and everything was fine.

First time for everything I suppose...

Reactions: veaqaa

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
At the start of the update, I get a call from Janet to come home, which ultimately leads to me to the doctor's office where I discover that we need another rat trap. I went to the bar to search for cockroaches, and saw one running into the back room, but Tasha dragged me out to the Tikpak tomb first. Not having the tomb key, I returned to the bar and got the cockroach to complete the rat trap. While there, I gave aloe to the guy, and he gave me two broken keys. Great! I had two broken keys left from the previous update, so I immediately crafted them into a chest key.

Then I found out that I need two broken keys to create the pirate key. Oops! I found a broken key in the jaguar area, so I just need one more. Where's the second one? [Searches thread] In the Tikpak tomb! That I can't enter without the pirate key, which I can't create without going into the Tikpak tomb.

So, the correct order is to use the two broken keys to create the pirate key, then use the treasure in the pirate chest to create the tomb key, and then use the broken key in the tomb to create the chest key. If you create the chest key before the pirate key, you will never be able to enter the Tikpak tomb to get the key that you would need to create the pirate key that gets you into the Tikpak tomb.

By returning to the bar to finish the rat trap quest instead of working on the tomb key quest first, I've softlocked the game and need to start over? This far into the game! That's a serious design error. The guy shouldn't be in the bathroom until you have the pirate key. The game can't let you have four broken keys until it's time to use them to create a chest key. Am I right about this, or is there a way to salvage my game?
google (save editor) and use it to add the items u need

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
What I hope is that when the game is complete, it will still be possible to get everything I missed. I finished this update and I'm still at 53%.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
What I hope is that when the game is complete, it will still be possible to get everything I missed. I finished this update and I'm still at 53%.
If you are at 53% on the current version, you are no where near finished. Get everything at each release.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
ATTENTION
For those of you unfortunate enough to have made a chest key BEFORE making the pirate key and thus softlocked yourself from progressing the game (since there is no 6th broken key available in this update). NLT has released a temporary fix. Overwrite the map139.json file in your www/data folder with this one, it will add a second broken key in the jungle area unlocked after shooting the jaguar.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes