jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
I can't believe this guy... The MC, he just keeps pissing me off. No offense to Janet, I'm almost convinced that this toothless son of a bitch will NEVER do it. He's so WEAK when it comes to resisting temptation. SAY it, you fucking GAS PUMP. Who knows, you might be surprised.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol right ?
Maybe its just me, but his dick seems to be growing in size with each update and his brain degrading along with them.
Lmao when Doctor said we might have to reduce it, I was going 'finally, hell yeah' lol

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Good game probably my favorite for game play. Reminds me of old point and click retro games a bit like monkey island and more content than most. Puzzles aren't too complicated and the task interface is well thought out. Girls are all hot with plenty of variety and its animated!!! Its an RPGM game done right. If you like this play Lust Epidemic as well and don't be stingy support your favorite creators and we will get more games like this.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
where I will found the TIPTAK ARTIFACT for craft pirate key?
View attachment 901732
tks
Nah. That's not where it is. The Pirate chest probably contains some Key item for story progress.

The Kama pages is inside the chest in mountain top Tomb. You'll need 4 broken keys to forge a chest key for that. The guy peeing in Bar's toilet will give you 2 broken keys if you give him an Aloe plant.

Reactions: Draakaap23

820pis

May 5, 2018
hey guys please help me

i'm at 59% and have got the last chest keys.

could anyone tell me where to use it ?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes