VeryNewbie

Oct 20, 2019
capt here, you know that the Father in college died? Yeah, he has friend, and the friend is Madalyn. At the end of the game (Lust Epidemic), Madalyn visited the Father (in corpse), but the Father seem has supernatural power that can live again although in spirit form. If you play TON (this game), you'll encounter a spirit, and i'm sure it was him. Why did he has a supernatural power? Maybe it has correlation with his ancestor who involved in history of Tikpak, Spain, and Nadia. correct me if i'm wrong
Ok that makes sense to me. I remember the death of the Father (shot by someone I think).

Reactions: de van

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
you can get softlock if you craft the chest key before the pirate key. Learned that the hard way :mad:
Same. Crafted a chest key first, then couldn't make a pirate key. I ended up editing my save file so I could add the extra broken key I needed to finish.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Another great update! at this point I guess Clare, Sofia and mommy Janet (in that order) are next

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Can the Eye of Caulli be used for anything yet?
in the library you can use Eye of Caulli in the subject hanging there but this does not give any effect yet and it is better to keep the Eye in the bag for now and they will need 2 pieces

Reactions: 2B NieR
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes