Xanado

May 9, 2018
i dont see it.when i open the folder i get locales, swiftshader, and www. when i open locales there is no other file folders
Run the game once to let it set up its folders and files in appdata.
Enable show hidden files in file explorer. (Easiest way)
Screenshot (9).png
Then click your way to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data

It should look something like this in the User Data folder when you are done pasting the save files:
Screenshot (8).png

Start the game and load the save.

Hope it helps, Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Janet really looks absolutely breathtaking in her new dress. Truly a prime example for a perfect MILF.

Also SPOILER...

I love that another of my favourite women, Madalyn finally got her first actual sex scene. That was a pleasant surprise for sure and I'm really looking forward to Maddy's and Janet's future kamasutra pages and alternative outfits. Next time I will play when it's at 80% as I usually take a break for a duration of 20%.

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
These devs have absolutely made an amazing 2 games with lust and treasures. I know milfy is number one but these guys are levels above everyone else. I salute you guys! these game remind me of the old lucasarts point and click games. amazing stuff. amazing. in awe!

Reactions: pimakos

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
cover3.jpg

I'm really not one to bitch about characters... especially at this point since you can fuck 90% of all the girls now, but Jesus Christ.

Can we give Emily a rest for a bit? I feel like I've seen her in more multi girl scenes than anyone else. We can't plug in a different girl?

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Okay I am 2 pages short and have no idea where to find the keys or fragments of keys any idea where i went wrong?

May 21, 2017
Yo need some help here. To make Concreate i need 1 Stone Talisman. I dont have a stone talisman and everytime i try digging for one i get only Silver, Jade or Gold Talismans. So how do i proceed with the story if i can't even get my hands on a stone talisman?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Yo need some help here. To make Concreate i need 1 Stone Talisman. I dont have a stone talisman and everytime i try digging for one i get only Silver, Jade or Gold Talismans. So how do i proceed with the story if i can't even get my hands on a stone talisman?
Others have had this problem too. What exactly triggers this slowing down of the Stone Talisman is not known. As far as I know, there is no direct help. Indirect yes. Send me your save with this error in a zip file so that I can analyze it. I am interested in this and send it back to you with Stone Talisman. You can also work around the error by installing a save from Alpine Aigle Saves or one from me. Saves

May 21, 2017
Others have had this problem too. What exactly triggers this slowing down of the Stone Talisman is not known. As far as I know, there is no direct help. Indirect yes. Send me your save with this error in a zip file so that I can analyze it. I am interested in this and send it back to you with Stone Talisman. You can also work around the error by installing a save from Alpine Aigle Saves or one from me. Saves
Alright I've attached the save file I'm currently using where i dont get stone talismans anymore. Another note there used to be a NPC in the beach who would randomly appear to sell the MC a stone talisman who doesn't appear anymore. I've tried using a save editor but since i have no idea what the Item ID for it is i've given up trying to add the item via editors, though you might see some items with the quantity of '99'.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
That was attempt to manipulate MC by using sex in order to cooperate. You are the pawn in the game so far, not the King.
as man you never be a king , woman always be queens, so long man can me manipulate with sex, but there give the man the idee there in controll always, si is life, let people believe you stupid , and people are much more honest, think you to stupid to understand, so are girls that look "easy to get" but only for the man that there want, ask the dozens man that try , ....... its even a saying........ behind every strong man, is a stronger woman (in controll) all she need is open here legs and ask you with here deer eyes if you can, and on that moment , your just here slave, and you not even care, so is game to much woman around him, and all have there secret agenda, if you make kids, you pay for rest of you life......... there can even make a third game............... you broken living on the street and lose the "treasure" and see all girls living in mansions, and you must take revenge............. all will want play the games, but you cannot use there world withouw there primision, so game will never cum (come......... wordjoke) .... stupid joke , i know , im dutch so cannot find beter because worse englisch knowledge

Reactions: hitman225
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes