GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
guys where can i find another rosa moss? i don't have it my inventory but I remember I picked it from the church? please help anyone

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Your saves don't work.
"The storage space in ToN need to be occupied. You have to overwrite the old saves with new ones.
Was the space empty, in this you insert, the new loaded file will not be displayed."

You doing this ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It means 6th update traditionally in patreon
Bi-weekly updates for over a year = 6th build ? Pro math is too much for us mere mortals.

Put emphasis on your "traditionally" like font size 40+/bold/underline/italic and it might come out better next time

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
v.6 means the game's about 60% done?
Yes 60% complete if you have finished all of the tasks.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 60 11 3

60= Percentage completion of the update version.
11 = Month of release. (November)
3 = Third release of the month.

This is the Third release, due to 58111 having a bug and 58112 was released.

Normally the First release is on the 1st of the month, Second release is on the 15th of the month.
This is the schedule for the Patreon members.

Last edited:
Reactions: Profound_Madman

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ What would be easier : get a bot to auto-reply everytime some dude comes out asking about the game's % or getting said dude to learn to read/use search function ? :unsure:

Truly 1 of the greatest mysteries of the universe

Reactions: Nerttu

Marphey

May 13, 2019
^ What would be easier : get a bot to auto-reply everytime some dude comes out asking about the game's % or getting said dude to learn to read/use search function ? :unsure:

Or someone can put it on OP.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018

I have a better idea. Maybe a bot to delete a user that asks any question that has already been asked and answered 10 times before, or has the answer on the OP.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes