xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
Update only always glitches the game for me, usually with missing images but this time when walking into sis room it just turns black and nothing happens zzz

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Woah, am I missing something? Third game? Now I'm definitely going to pledge.
nlt already released the new renders many pages ago, check them to see what the new characters might look like in the 3rd game
game is about 60% done and nlt likely has already finished the storyline plans and is planning the 3rd game

Sirugate

Feb 28, 2019
k thats it im done whit this stupid update bs i had to use a save file cus no way im playing all the way through again anyway turns out i need cleaning oil or what ever for the musket whit the latest save ..... to make a loaded musket CANT FIND THE BLOODY DAMN OIL ANYWHERE looked all over the map 5 times now -.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So annoying. I didn't realize that you could click on a locked puzzle to reveal what triggers its unlocking. Couldn't figure why #28 was locked , saw that I needed $25,000 in the Squallmart safe, so, like a normal person, I went to Squallmart to check. I clicked on the safe, and it said, I had $24,760 in the bank, which promptly was automatically removed from the safe without asking me if I wanted to make a withdrawal.

FUCK ME HARD

How long does it take the game to generate money? I know that just goes on in the background.

• Wow
Reactions: BatmanNinja

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
k thats it im done whit this stupid update bs i had to use a save file cus no way im playing all the way through again anyway turns out i need cleaning oil or what ever for the musket whit the latest save ..... to make a loaded musket CANT FIND THE BLOODY DAMN OIL ANYWHERE looked all over the map 5 times now -.
So mad about stuff months old. Try not reading any guide/walkthrough found all over the thread and linked aobut 10 times per page. There's also this placed called the mart where story stuff can pop around. But don't go there too
So annoying. I didn't realize that you could click on a locked puzzle to reveal what triggers its unlocking. Couldn't figure why #28 was locked , saw that I needed $25,000 in the Squallmart safe, so, like a normal person, I went to Squallmart to check. I clicked on the safe, and it said, I had $24,760 in the bank, which promptly was automatically removed from the safe without asking me if I wanted to make a withdrawal.

FUCK ME HARD

How long does it take the game to generate money? I know that just goes on in the background.
It's +$ per screen change. With both full flowers and the 6 philweed you should already have since ~v50, it's about 140$ every time you move around screens. So just troll back and forth entering and exiting the backstore ~179 times and you'll be set

eduardo

Apr 29, 2017
Sem título.jpg

In this new update I am having a problem right at the beginning when I enter the cave ... Right after the stone falls it starts giving the following error: "Faild to load: img / pictures / CHM-Herohurt-Body-2.png". Anyone else with this error?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As said about 48903567439765726 times : missing images is always and only your fault. Either you missed an update or you didn't put them in the right order. Get the fullbuild and everything will work

GeorgeWeasley

Dec 1, 2019
Big oof, got 2 Broken keys from the guy in the bathroom and then used em with my other 2 broken to get a chest key, and later they want me to craft a PIRATE KEY INSTEAD which needs those 2 broken parts.

Prolly gonna have to reload or find out where the missing broken key parts are left in game.

EDIT IMPORTANT INFO: Dont use those broken parts to get a key, gotta keep them to craft PIRATE KEY first.

Last piece of broken key is inside the tomb which ironically you need the pirate key first to use on the pirate chest etc. Also game froze when I arrived at Janets house from the back door. Front door only for Janet ;)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You get 1 after you need it to craft the key. Load back or check the fix somewhere in which NLT put another broken key so you don't get fuckered

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Big oof, got 2 Broken keys from the guy in the bathroom and then used em with my other 2 broken to get a chest key, and later they want me to craft a PIRATE KEY INSTEAD which needs those 2 broken parts.

Prolly gonna have to reload or find out where the missing broken key parts are left in game.

EDIT IMPORTANT INFO: Dont use those broken parts to get a key, gotta keep them to craft PIRATE KEY first.

Last piece of broken key is inside the tomb which ironically you need the pirate key first to use on the pirate chest etc. Also game froze when I arrived at Janets house from the back door. Front door only for Janet ;)
If you can load from a previous save, you can work around these problems. Another way to fix it is if you can download version v60115. I am not sure where you can find it other than the Patreon page.

GeorgeWeasley

Dec 1, 2019
^ You get 1 after you need it to craft the key. Load back or check the fix somewhere in which NLT put another broken key so you don't get fuckered
Yeah I could be wrong, but after checking all the broken keys, had 1 broken key short as the pirate key needed 2 broken keys.

If you can load from a previous save, you can work around these problems. Another way to fix it is if you can download version v60115. I am not sure where you can find it other than the Patreon page.
Yeah thanks, just speed running from the previous save now. Thank the maker for the skip button

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
I reading the waklthrough of v58 and i didnt find the chest key buried on the area with the plant for the quest. Where exacly is the chest key buried?

gubl

May 31, 2018
I have three accessible chests with Kamasutra pages (Diana, Jessica and Kaley pussy sex). So out of those three chests I can open any but one by finishing this update with 57% and two chests would be still left closed as I have no more chest keys.
Is it normal, or somewhere in the maps I did not pick up two other chest keys?
ps: My last chest key was made out of four broken keys. and last complete save was at 51 (I believe) , beside that, it was my personal save (not downloaded from here) with no cheats applied, so I had to play from 51 to the current at one off.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If you can see it, you can open it in 99%+ cases (there's like 1-2 chests at random we can't so far). Check the walkthrough cause you're missing a lot of stuff

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes