YoloMcSwaggins

Jun 1, 2017
in the library you can use Eye of Caulli in the subject hanging there but this does not give any effect yet and it is better to keep the Eye in the bag for now and they will need 2 pieces
There's code for a room beneath the library (check www/data/MapInfos.json). So I think it might be that we are able to open it this update, but no clue how :/

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
1605524790198.png

The latest chapter may have released today, but work on the next is well underway. In two weeks time a new chapter will be released featuring a shocking discovery!

Thank you all for leaving feedback on the character designs for the next game. Revisions are underway and there will be more to share soon. The story structure for the next game is also nearing completion and there are some small details I can share with you...

The next game moves locations to the north where the environment is all about spooky woods, old churches, and gothic themes. It will build off of what Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia started and be a perfect entry to the series.

More Treasure of Nadia teases coming next week! Thank you all for the support and I look forward to sharing more in the coming months!

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
View attachment 902008

The latest chapter may have released today, but work on the next is well underway. In two weeks time a new chapter will be released featuring a shocking discovery!

Thank you all for leaving feedback on the character designs for the next game. Revisions are underway and there will be more to share soon. The story structure for the next game is also nearing completion and there are some small details I can share with you...

The next game moves locations to the north where the environment is all about spooky woods, old churches, and gothic themes. It will build off of what Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia started and be a perfect entry to the series.

More Treasure of Nadia teases coming next week! Thank you all for the support and I look forward to sharing more in the coming months!
That's Sofia in the patent leather treasure hunting costume! Yea!

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
I felt this was a great update. The scene with Janet was good with the right amount of tease.. making the tension grow. I like how they are not rushing things with her. Madalyn's scene was brilliant too.

Reactions: Darkaura

Gatiepie

Dec 8, 2018
I need one more broken key.. where the fuck is it?
Same her e man, im stuck on 3 broken keys so cant get the last page, no idea where to look for it, I already have the 2 from the bathroom and the one from the ground at the new area, have been looking for 2 hours now :-/

just found it in the Tomb, never mind :)

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I feel that scene with Madalyn was to forced. Came out of nothing if you know what a mean
I'm with you on how that scene with Madalyn felt. Seems a bit fast when compared to her demeanor towards MC in earlier interactions.
Still a good scene though but felt a bit off within the development of the relationship between characters.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes