mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, it is super frustrating that neither shark species appear with any sort of regularity. Hammerheads appear maybe once out of every 100 visits to the beach, and I think since fishing was introduced to the game I've seen a grand total of 2 great whites.

nazradyat

Apr 18, 2020
If my latest download file is version 56102, should i download v58111 or i can simply download v60113 to continue playing?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If my latest download file is version 56102, should i download v58111 or i can simply download v60113 to continue playing?
If you download full bulid of v60113 you can play. If you want update only you must ddownload update v58111 aand than update v 60113. Full bulid is everytime easiest way.
That was my point. I opened the safe, and saw that I was just a few hundred dollars away from the threshold to unlock the puzzle, but the game didn't give me the option of leaving the money in the safe. And there also isn't an option of depositing money into the safe, either. It's a pretty stupid mechanic.
You can save your game before you chack your money, than you can load your last save. ;)

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
What I'd like to see is realism on the fucking part of the game. There's no reason to believe that virgins are taking cocks that huge like it's nothing smh.
Agreed. There should definitely be some sort of struggle or resistance, but not just from Kaley and Alia from other women as well. Seeing as woman struggle and gag on a cock is a turn on for me, the same with them struggling to take a dick. Watching Mc go balls deep in Kaley's ass, for instance was laughable to me.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
That was my point. I opened the safe, and saw that I was just a few hundred dollars away from the threshold to unlock the puzzle, but the game didn't give me the option of leaving the money in the safe. And there also isn't an option of depositing money into the safe, either. It's a pretty stupid mechanic.
The mechanics are already built into the game to check the money in the safe. All you have to do is save the game before clicking on the safe. If the money is not yet at the desired level, then load the save that you just made and continue on in the game. Do this a few times until you get the value that you want and all is well.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Save scumming is not a game mechanic, it's a play style. And it doesn't do you any good if you don't know to do it beforehand.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
so been playing through this v60113 and reached a point where im stuck

Im required to show Madalyn the pirate diary but she has disappeared, ive scoured the map several times, and ofcourse checked the church both main hall and her bedroom, she is nowhere to be found, although i did show her the diary earlier already.

Im to find philweed maca and red ginseng - i have the latter 2 but philweed i cannot get without a whip

and im to meet diana at caves at night, which wont happen until i complete one of the previous 2 tasks i assume...

can anyone offer advice?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You're trying to do 3 stuff with about 15-20 build updates in-between them. Open the crystal and do what she says, don't try to run around doing anything and everything that pops on the maps

Also, if Madalyn isn't in her room when you need her there (crystal says so) = you're now spotted as a filthy modder who put way too much $ into his game and now you're fucked. If that's indeed your case : welcome to delete everything and restart. Especially deleting your save. Or in the odd case you can do it : unhack your $ and pray it'll fix itself

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
so been playing through this v60113 and reached a point where im stuck

Im required to show Madalyn the pirate diary but she has disappeared, ive scoured the map several times, and ofcourse checked the church both main hall and her bedroom, she is nowhere to be found, although i did show her the diary earlier already.

Im to find philweed maca and red ginseng - i have the latter 2 but philweed i cannot get without a whip

and im to meet diana at caves at night, which wont happen until i complete one of the previous 2 tasks i assume...

can anyone offer advice?
If you used some cheat/mod/save editor, you broak your game. You must delete everything - game and save data. Than download game again and play it clear.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
^ You're trying to do 3 stuff with about 15-20 build updates in-between them. Open the crystal and do what she says, don't try to run around doing anything and everything that pops on the maps

Also, if Madalyn isn't in her room when you need her there (crystal says so) = you're now spotted as a filthy modder who put way too much $ into his game and now you're fucked. If that's indeed your case : welcome to delete everything and restart. Especially deleting your save. Or in the odd case you can do it : unhack your $ and pray it'll fix itself
i see thanks

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
still i dont see why a character would just stop showing up through using mods...
Mods ? in v60113 ? :) I don't see that either. I think, that is something different. Send me the last save that contains the problem. I will then see what could be to blame.

If you used some cheat/mod/save editor, you broak your game.
??? :)
No.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Mods ? in v60113 ? :) I don't see that either. I think, that is something different. Send me the last save that contains the problem. I will then see what could be to blame.

??? :)
No.
Stop man, this is only your opinion.
Every other say its broken by mod. NLT say its broken by mod.
Just ignore me, and world by better.

still i dont see why a character would just stop showing up through using mods...
This "bug" have only thoes who used some kind of cheats.

contemat

Nov 22, 2017
is there a way to get all available chests rn or i no? because i see 3 chests that i cant open rn because i have no keys

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
is there a way to get all available chests rn or i no? because i see 3 chests that i cant open rn because i have no keys
you should be able to get all chests, remember broken keys can be turned into a chest key

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Stop man, this is only your opinion.
Yes. is my option. I do not judge anyone until I have looked closely at the problem.
Because you can't handle editors, neither say nor judge it. This the different to your opotion.

This "bug" have only thoes who used some kind of cheats.
Sorry. Fist you need see the save. And look, what kind of bug this is. This is importqant ! First i want see the save, befor i say, what this can be. Please, now, wait on this.

No, this is not possible. not even with an editor, as these parts are not yet included in the game. (I've checked this in some places in the game)

you should be able to get all chests
Then try opening this chest on the left side :

v56102 (10).png

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Yes. is my option. I do not judge anyone until I have looked closely at the problem.
Because you can't handle editors, neither say nor judge it. This the different to your opotion.

Sorry. Fist you need see the save. And look, what kind of bug this is. This is importqant ! First i want see the save, befor i say, what this can be. Please, now, wait on this.

No, this is not possible. not even with an editor, as these parts are not yet included in the game. (I've checked this in some places in the game)

v56102 (10).png
I figured it out i just downloaded a save and went from there, no idea if it was mods or what but im good now. and saved over that save

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020

v56102 (10).png
... you do realise you cant open that chest because theres a sequence of events you have to do first before you get there, which will be added into a future update, nobody can even enter that small room so why would you assume it can be opened?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes