Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know you can edit your posts and/or delete them instead of quoting yourself and double posting within 5 mins

Reactions: dahobo

mcenal

Oct 5, 2019
I'm having an issue with a lockup after the Janet scene. When you go to leave the house it locks up my gameplay. (Similar lockup to the bug if you try to go into the house from the back.)

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
After reading a good few of the most recent comments I infer that a lot of virgins haunt this site, or, at least, a good number of people who haven't had sex much in the real world, probably because they're young and haven't gone through puberty yet. I just want to say that physical sexual intercourse in real life is not much like its portrayal in Treasure of Nadia where it is sanitised, glamourised and fantasised. On the off chance that a real girl or woman might offer you a sexual interlude at some point in the future you should bear this in mind: If you behave like the MC in Treasure of Nadia, or try to, your first sexual encounter will probably be your last.

Words to the wise and all that.

Man, there really are some deviant and broken toys playing this game and then some.

You have my sympathy guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanNinja

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Seems like you are bored and want to drum up some discussion. It really feels like that post belongs in the Off Topic section though.
You are right of course. Bored I am and killing time before my day begins properly. My words will be deleted shortly by the mods like so many others opinions which I've aired, no worries. :ROFLMAO: Everything I write here is writ on water. However the comment was made seriously off topic or not. :( Just read something written by somebody who says he gets turned on by seeing females gagging on cock. Q.E.D.

Last edited:

frock

Oct 29, 2019
I also made the mistake of immediately converting four broken keys into a workable key to open a chest, and now cannot make a pirate key. I found one extra key with the version that I have v60113 ... but I need one more key ... can anyone confirm that v60115 is in fact a patch to place a second broken key? I don't mod or cheat, and I also don't want to reload to an earlier save if I can help it.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I also made the mistake of immediately converting four broken keys into a workable key to open a chest, and now cannot make a pirate key. I found one extra key with the version that I have v60113 ... but I need one more key ... can anyone confirm that v60115 is in fact a patch to place a second broken key? I don't mod or cheat, and I also don't want to reload to an earlier save if I can help it.
An opportunity to softlock yourself unfortunately reared its ugly head in this update. Your choices are to load an earlier save. Or use a hotfix released by NLT that spawns an extra broken key on one of the maps. Or use a save editor to spawn an extra broken key in your inventory.

Here is a link to the hotfix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v60113-nlt-media.38582/post-4560389

Good Luck

Last edited:

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
disagree, pricia is my favorite, can we get more asian characters?
ew she's ugly as hell, I skip all her scenes, hate that it's forced on me and I don't have a say in the matter, the other one I just want to get away from are also Alia cause she's just annoying, her posture and everything is weird, and then there's Naomi, her face is like a 6.5/10 and her personality is shit too, everyone else is great though. Tasha is my favorite so far.

Reactions: user010010101
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes