oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I figured it out i just downloaded a save and went from there, no idea if it was mods or what but im good now. and saved over that save
We see ... this is not from a mod! You cannot fix errors that come from a damaged mod by changing the save. The only way to fix this is to delete and reinstall the game.

But that interests me. Can you send me the bad save in a zip file? I like to see what a kind og bug this is. i like to learn, what bugs are possible and why.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
We see ... this is not from a mod! You cannot fix errors that come from a damaged mod by changing the save. The only way to fix this is to delete and reinstall the game.

But that interests me. Can you send me the bad save in a zip file? I like to see what a kind og bug this is. i like to learn, what bugs are possible and why.
Its definitely interesting to why it happened then. Perhaps because i showed her the diary before i was meant to and went on with a different set of missions then?!? But we shall never know cause i already saved over that file, and Madalyn reappeared once i gained access to downstairs in the church, where you use the mouse and snake with the arrows puzzle

capojoker

Sep 8, 2020
Man what a sweet update! Janet looks so beautiful in her new dress and her scene was super hot, but damn the scene with Madalyn was hot as hell! her stockings man! i wasn´t expecting that and was amazing, simply the 2 hottest milf´s in the game!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
... you do realise you cant open that chest because theres a sequence of events you have to do first before you get there, which will be added into a future update, nobody can even enter that small room so why would you assume it can be opened?
see here .....

Open a chest .png

It is possibel to open, but inside is the old page 3 from Emily. And not a new Page.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Weird how a chest you're not supposed to be able to reach yet gives you something you already have. Who'd thought. Super weird. Let's add this to the list of universal mysteries, like 18+ dudes unable to read above their own posts or the search function being harder to understand than quantum physics

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Its definitely interesting to why it happened then. Perhaps because i showed her the diary before i was meant
if you have this diary, you can given it quickly or later. I check this in different ways. And if you have this bug from the old mod from redknight00, the changing from save not help. I also have check this.

to and went on with a different set of missions then?!?
what differet missions you mean ? predetermined or different ?

But we shall never know cause i already saved over that file
You not have the save from this bug to send me ? Bad .... :(
I hope, now all is OK. if not, say me.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Weird how a chest you're not supposed to be able to reach yet gives you something you already have.
This is a technical programming phenomenon that is very well resolved here. Because the game gets new variables with every update. And the new saves must also run without errors in old versions. This is secured in such a way that if variables that do not exist in a game are called, it automatically switches to existing variables.

So here too. Here, the chest contains the last one. 3rd existing page from Emily. because emili’s 4th page is not yet in the game.

I also tried it out with the chest in the next cave, at a time when the girl didn't have a page. And then the chest was simply empty. But this did not result in any errors. And the game is not disturbed in any way. You see ... cheat rooms and chests not give eny errors. :)

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
... list of universal mysteries, like 18+ dudes unable to read above their own posts or the search function being harder to understand than quantum physics
Maybe it is time to roll out the instructions for search function.

There is a way to change the search function to "Most Recent" for this thread.

1. Go to the top of the page and click on your User Name.
2. Click on "Preferences".
3. Scroll down until you see "Search Options".
4. There are three options -

Default Search Order
Most recent
Relevance

5. Select "Most Recent".

Then when you "Search" in "This Thread", the results will be in "Most Recent" order.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Are you telling me that like I didn't know already and you think I'm some kinda slob or did you type that to copy/paste when the next noodle crawls around and wonders how the universe works ?

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
see here .....

View attachment 905805

It is possibel to open, but inside is the old page 3 from Emily. And not a new Page.
ah yes the good ole using cheats to get to an area that isnt meant to be unlocked yet and open a chest that isnt meant to be opened yet which unsurprisingly contains a placeholder scroll being one that is already unlocked

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Naomi says to Janet to leave the house and meet other men.. I don't like it. Unless it was just bait for MC to catch and go to the "target"..

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanNinja and EJW

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
GUYS, i only play 10% of the game at a time, is there enough Madalyn content in the last 10%, or should i just wait till the end of the year?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Are you telling me that like I didn't know already and you think I'm some kinda slob or did you type that to copy/paste when the next noodle crawls around and wonders how the universe works ?
Nah, that was for the reading challenged dudes among us.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You mean about 99%+ of the entire thread then
ah yes the good ole using cheats to get to an area that isnt meant to be unlocked yet and open a chest that isnt meant to be opened yet which unsurprisingly contains a placeholder scroll being one that is already unlocked
Even Einstein would melt himself trying to solve that mystery

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh this was a nice update. That new nun, maybe we get some action with her in the future.
And More Janey is always nice!

also the people using cheats to get to shit that's not supposed to be opened then complaining about it cracks me up.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Only Catdude does that. Most other cheaters just max $ or items and lock themselves out of story stuff. But they still come here to cry about it though

• Haha
Reactions: Rizo
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes