rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Reactions: f9597

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm pretty sure Naomi wants MC and Janet to fuck more than anything. And has been slowly guiding Janet towards MC's dick.
Naomi is a nympho.
Yeah. But she does offer Janet to meet other guys. But I feel that this is just a plan to get the MC to act. And it worked. Luckily Janet even doesn't want anyone else but MC.
It makes me happy. And now we have more and more scenes with Janet.. I feel like we're just about to get what most of us are waiting for. :love:

This update was hot. The scene with Madalyn was amazing. I wonder if she had anyone before.. Eh, what I even think, she definitely had. :LOL:
She's nun, but I feel she's not so holy. I don't trust her too much either.

I'm waiting for scenes with Janet and then Clare.. A threesome with Janet and Kaley would be interesting one day too. And after that I will be fulfilled.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
what's the requirement for diana likes come to mc house ?
may i know ?
You just have to invest in you home and call her up. Just spend some more money on furniture.

Best approach: call her, if she leaves before entering => get more stuff outside (trees, flowers, ...). If she gets in and then leavs => get more furniture. Save game, buy most expensive stuff you can afford. If it's not working, load and get some more money... repeat

Reactions: hikalulu
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes