Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
God damn! I am losing so much time to this game. Incest patch is a godsend, but I long for the glory days of pre-patreon crackdown NLT. I can only imagine what perversion this game would tickle if it didn't have to worry about doing an end run around the rules.

bugs17

Feb 15, 2020
Getting Loading error after applying new update, at park with the goons, Failed to Load: img/characters/$PEOPLE-BodyguardOutdoors@(7).png and so on. It gives option to retry and I can skip the scenario but get error again in next scenario.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The saves do not work, when I paste them in the folder they do not show up, I can not even click continue button because there is nothing inside. Is there any fix?
You doin this ?
"The storage space in ToN need to be occupied. You have to overwrite
the old saves with new ones. Was the space empty, in this you insert,
the new loaded file will not be displayed."
You need to owerwrite exist saves. if not, you not can open a imported file.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
somebody knows where find the tikpak artifact? im stuck
In chest next to schooner. You need Pirate key.
Getting Loading error after applying new update, at park with the goons, Failed to Load: img/characters/$PEOPLE-BodyguardOutdoors@(7).png and so on. It gives option to retry and I can skip the scenario but get error again in next scenario.
This errors are usually from inaccurately updating. You probablly miss some update. Easiest way to fix it is download full bulid of last version.

Last edited:
Reactions: avestruz2040

icheck

May 12, 2020
Stuck at Pirate Key quest. I don't have the Pirate Medallion. I think I forgot to pick it up somewhere in the past. anyone knows the location of the medallion?

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
Hi, when I try to open the door in the church with the GOTHIC key, it does not work for some reason. Does anyone know if there is some other item I need or something else I need to complete before being able to enter?
P.S. if I use the soul crystal it tells me to use the gothic key somewhere in the church

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Upper church has nothing. Everything "church" related is all in the basement (where Madalyn's bedroom is). Go down and left from the main entrance and click the odd-colored "door" on the far left. All story stuff will be inside this under-church zone

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
Yes, i tried the gothic key on the door/gate in the space next to Madalyn's room and it does not work. Not sure if this is a bug, I do not have the newest version of the game

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, i tried the gothic key on the door/gate in the space next to Madalyn's room and it does not work. Not sure if this is a bug, I do not have the newest version of the game
Game has no bugs. You're probably not at the right door or something. Since it's been over 20 builds and about 6 months, you're better checking the walkthrough

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
Here's a picture of me holding the gothic key in my inventory and the next picture is what pops up when I try to use it

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes