smile6655

Nov 25, 2017
full save for v60113
To use this save, overwrite an existing save with Defaultfile1.rpgsave (change the endding number of the file name if necessary). Load and save again if you want to correct the stats in the loading window.

Last edited:

beatles

Jul 20, 2017
You doin this ?
"The storage space in ToN need to be occupied. You have to overwrite
the old saves with new ones. Was the space empty, in this you insert,
the new loaded file will not be displayed."
You need to owerwrite exist saves. if not, you not can open a imported file.
Yes, I am overwriting.
When I paste there saves from the page 180 of this thread those saves work very well, from this page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v60113-nlt-media.38582/page-180#post-2896935
But the saves from this one do not work, none of the saves from that folder 1 to 26 work

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Yes, I am overwriting.
When I paste there saves from the page 180 of this thread those saves work very well, from this page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v60113-nlt-media.38582/page-180#post-2896935
But the saves from this one do not work, none of the saves from that folder 1 to 26 work
OK. Thank you ! i not can test this self.
you copy also Defaultconfig.rpgsave ? i not know, is nessesery or not.

i make new, all save in "Defaultfile1.rpgsave". without Defaultconfig.rpgsave
Can you test this and say me, it work or not ?

Reactions: UraN82

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can you please attach your defaultglobal.rpgsave file too? without that one the game does not recognise external saves
Sorry .... i install this save from smile6655
and this work very well.

i think, something is wrong in your ToN game ......
Please, send me a save from your game,
i wonder, i can open this ....

beatles

Jul 20, 2017
Sorry .... i install this save from smile6655
and this work very well.

i think, something is wrong in your ToN game ......
Please, send me a save from your game,
i wonder, i can open this ....
OK thank you, The use was that I was deleting all save files from user data folder and needed to leave Defaultglobal file there, now it works

D

Deleted member 1943340

I am new to this game, how to implement the new updates in the game? Thank you.

98Oak

Jan 6, 2018
Stuck at 58%. I had the feeling I was missing a chest key somewhere a few updates back, but this update after I helped the dude in the bathroom I had 4 broken keys so I made a chest key to open the chest I was behind on... of course that is now causing problems cuz I only have one broken key now and need a total of two to make the pirate key or whatever it is to progress the story. I've tried the walkthrough but at least when I looked at it, it wasn't super clear where these keys might be that I coulda missed. Any suggestions? Or is there a cheat to add items to inventory?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Stuck at 58%. I had the feeling I was missing a chest key somewhere a few updates back, but this update after I helped the dude in the bathroom I had 4 broken keys so I made a chest key to open the chest I was behind on...
v60113 : v60113 (3).png v60113 (6).png v60113 (9).png List of all Broken Keys
Or is there a cheat to add items to inventory?
See here : Make Money, Errors, Saves

Anyone know how to find tikpak artifact to craft pirate key, im stuck at 59%
v60113 : v60113 (4).png

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes