PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Stuck at 58%. I had the feeling I was missing a chest key somewhere a few updates back, but this update after I helped the dude in the bathroom I had 4 broken keys so I made a chest key to open the chest I was behind on... of course that is now causing problems cuz I only have one broken key now and need a total of two to make the pirate key or whatever it is to progress the story. I've tried the walkthrough but at least when I looked at it, it wasn't super clear where these keys might be that I coulda missed. Any suggestions? Or is there a cheat to add items to inventory?
Anyone know how to find tikpak artifact to craft pirate key, im stuck at 59%
Guys there is hotfix for this situation. Sombody post it her on November 15. This fix give you one more broke key. Serch thread for it. (guy have Tom the cat in avatar)
alifkamak: You need pirate medailon its in screen where broken cannon is.
I am new to this game, how to implement the new updates in the game? Thank you.
Just copy update files to game folder, but you can't skip some update. If you miss more than one version, you must donload all updates or new full bulid.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Stuck at 58%. I had the feeling I was missing a chest key somewhere a few updates back, but this update after I helped the dude in the bathroom I had 4 broken keys so I made a chest key to open the chest I was behind on... of course that is now causing problems cuz I only have one broken key now and need a total of two to make the pirate key or whatever it is to progress the story. I've tried the walkthrough but at least when I looked at it, it wasn't super clear where these keys might be that I coulda missed. Any suggestions? Or is there a cheat to add items to inventory?
If you have made a chest key BEFORE making the pirate key, and cannot progress the game (due to using all of the keys that are available in this update). NLT has released a temporary fix. Overwrite the map139.json file in your www/data folder with this one, it will add a second broken key in the jungle area unlocked after shooting the jaguar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 98Oak

smile6655

Nov 25, 2017
Sorry .... i install this save from smile6655
and this work very well.

i think, something is wrong in your ToN game ......
Please, send me a save from your game,
i wonder, i can open this ....
defaultglobal.rpgsave is a file that stores infomation about which save locations are used. So if save1 is empty in the game, simply copying Defaultfile1.rpgsave into the save folder would not make the save appear in the game.

PS, if anyone have trouble of using these kind of save files, overwrite an existing save with the downloaded file. Load and save again if you want to correct the stats in the loading window.

Last edited:
Reactions: oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I went through both areas with a fine-tooth comb and haven't found anything more than the first time I looted the areas, there must be a new pirate medallion added in the new version but where is the question of the hour.
I do not understand that. Why all this? Why a new medaillon? Just repeat the level from the beginning and play it in the correct order. That's not a problem. There are many places in the ToN where the order is important. And there are no additional items if you do it wrong. You just repeat this again in the correct order.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I do not understand that. Why all this? Why a new medaillon? Just repeat the level from the beginning and play it in the correct order. That's not a problem. There are many places in the ToN where the order is important. And there are no additional items if you do it wrong. You just repeat this again in the correct order.
We seem to have a slight communication malfunction here, I went to both areas and cleaned them out the first time I was able to access the areas, now I went back to those same areas that are listed here and can not find another pirate medalion.
I am not sure if I used it for something else previously or not, but there is nothing in those two areas for me to pick up or access.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
We seem to have a slight communication malfunction here, I went to both areas and cleaned them out the first time I was able to access the areas, now I went back to those same areas that are listed here and can not find another pirate medalion.
I am not sure if I used it for something else previously or not, but there is nothing in those two areas for me to pick up or access.
Yes. Something like that is normal among anonymous alias people.

Please send me a save containing your problem. It is possible that I will then understand what is going on and where something is going wrong and I can say what to do.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yes. Something like that is normal among anonymous alias people.

Please send me a save containing your problem. It is possible that I will then understand what is going on and where something is going wrong and I can say what to do.
I went through my inventory and wouldn't you know it, I MADE the pirate key fr the chest using the pirate medallion long ago, and just forgot it was even in there.
So I used it now and thanks for your help Cat.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone know the best and quick way to earn money? I would like to buy most (possible things in the store)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Anyone know the best and quick way to earn money? I would like to buy most (possible things in the store)
If you want to do it legit and are caught up to most recent version I would make sure I had collected all the Philweed, Maca Plant & Red Ginseng I could making the Safe produce as much as it can. I would get the two best boosts from Pricia (Create Jasmine Massage Oil and give it to her) and Jessica (Drink Bancrofts Serum and visit the Doctor). Then I would go farm Talismans in the location with the most spawnpoints by far, here:
Screenshot (10).png
The best boosts don't wear of unless you get poisoned. All talismans spawn here including Grand Talismans (rare). You can sell Talismans over the Satellite Phone if you get full.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Oct 23, 2019
Where is the best source to install the new ToN v60113 full version ?? since I was playing it through chrome browser and I lost my all my saves.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes