Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Naomi hate has probably more to do with the fact she's been having smex with MC for about 9 months' worth of update. No sane man/dude/bro could say no to dat body and expect to live long

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Naomi hate has probably more to do with the fact she's been having smex with MC for about 9 months' worth of update. No sane man/dude/bro could say no to dat body and expect to live long
i have no problem saying no to 3D pixel butt at any given time

Nov 3, 2020
Can someone help me for installing the new update without losing the saves ?.Please send the links and and the steps to be followed.(windows PC)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ GJ having your 1st post be a complete meme of everything wrong in the thread for the past year. Basic reading of the OP would point out your post is flawed.

Here's a hint for your "problem" : copy/paste, you'll have to figure out the rest alone

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
How do I unlock the Chamber Key? I feel like I already had it once, but I'm not quite sure, it is not in my inventory now
some things seem to have gotten mixed up in your game.
send me your last save in a zip file. I'll look then.

Where do I extract saves to?
see Xanado : "how to see saves"

Can someone help me for installing the new update without losing the saves ?.Please send the links and and the steps to be followed.(windows PC)
The saves are saved outside of the game. When installing an update you won't lose any saves.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

Unlocked

Next week will come a new chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring several new scenes, a new profile and a new outfit! Next week's chapter will also introduce another new face and a raising of the stakes with a reveal that will shock you! But even with this knowledge, many questions will remain as our hero continues his search in mysterious new areas.

In addition to more story, be on the lookout for two new puzzles in the temple. These puzzles earn you money for now, but later, new content will be added that rewards completion of the puzzles.

As with Lust Epidemic, even after the main story ends, there will be bonus content added to game for you to find. I'll keep my lips sealed for now as to what this content might be!

The next game in the series continues to be developed as new characters are created. You've seen the females, but next month I plan on showing the male cast, in addition to the finalized (or mostly finalized) designs for the females.

Thank you everyone for your support! A new milestone of 11,000 patrons has been achieved! NLT has grown a lot since the first days of Lust Epidemic and I am excited for the series to continue to grow with each new entry!

OGOrange

Oct 1, 2018
does anyone else have an issue where they cant find Madalyn and show her the Pirate Diary? No matter how many times I go back to previous saves she always disappears when its time to show it to her, and I cant advance past this point in the game at all

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
does anyone else have an issue where they cant find Madalyn and show her the Pirate Diary? No matter how many times I go back to previous saves she always disappears when its time to show it to her, and I cant advance past this point in the game at all
Well, you might be missing some steps. I don't know exactly where. Because the game itself it's fine. (Atleast for me). I tried to start over a week ago. And i did fine till the end of v60.

OGOrange

Oct 1, 2018
Well, you might be missing some steps. I don't know exactly where. Because the game itself it's fine. (Atleast for me). I tried to start over a week ago. And i did fine till the end of v60.
I've done everything in the walkthroughs step by step and the soul crystal tells me to go show her the diary, but she's always absent from the church even though she was present right before I got the diary.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I've done everything in the walkthroughs step by step and the soul crystal tells me to go show her the diary, but she's always absent from the church even though she was present right before I got the diary.
Could you please attach your save so i could try to find anything that might be wrong?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes