Oct 8, 2020
Did the latest update include any chest keys? There's the chest in the tomb, but I'm pretty sure I've gotten every available key and chest open prior to this one.

kenthblane

Aug 1, 2020
i have trouble for the game not being in fullscreen for android does anyone know how to enable the Fullscreen?when i tried to toggle in ON it doesnt work and it goes back to OFF Screenshot_2020-11-20-22-50-29-903_nlt.media.treasure.jpg

urul

Apr 11, 2020
I do not know if it also does to others but I am always a little disappointed with the anal scenes we do not see much of the action I think that a priori it always looks the same scenes and especially the same doggystyle position . a little POV or scenes where you can see the action better and above all it would be necessary to vary the positions
it remains my opinion

alix.heron

Nov 17, 2020
plz help me,im in V42072 i need craft a Rat Trap ,but i can't find basic container,I've been looking everywhere the church, but I don't see more

kenthblane

Aug 1, 2020
It's not full screen because it's not designed with the super-tall phone screen in mind.
I dont know if thats true and if it was then why there is a Fullscreen option but cant be toggled?plus it wasn't like this in earlier versions its always full screen on my phone

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes