Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Or someone can put it on OP.
That would take into account people actually :

1- Knowing what OP is
2- Finding it in the thread
3- Being able to read

We all know nothing of those will ever happen
Is the story going to end with all the ladies pregnant like it was in previous game ?
If we go with LE and most of everything NLT has ever done : yes

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Is the story going to end with all the ladies pregnant like it was in previous game ?
thats usually what nlt media does, so i hope it does happen as well as paving the way for the 3rd game as we have seen a few renders already

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have a better idea. Maybe a bot to delete a user that asks any question that has already been asked and answered 10 times before, or has the answer on the OP.
No. Never. Vice versa.
Those who criticize the questioner should be deleted.
The purpose of this forum is to give help to those who need help.
and not, to offend the help-seeking as false and stupid.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
That's the thing that's bothering me as well, NLT always keep the heels on for the characters in Lust Epidemic but rarely does in ToN. Kinda disappointing to be honest.
What's the point of heels, if there's no scene in any of their games that does foot worshipping (assuming that's what's the interesting part). There are only heels and barefoot scenes

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
What's the point of heels, if there's no scene in any of their games that does foot worshipping (assuming that's what's the interesting part). There are only heels and barefoot scenes
It's my personal opinion but surprisingly I don't actually have foot fetish, I just think that high heels makes women's legs as a whole sexier.

Reactions: Dripping

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
No. Never. Vice versa.
Those who criticize the questioner should be deleted.
The purpose of this forum is to give help to those who need help.
and not, to offend the help-seeking as false and stupid.
I have been answering questions and helping since January 2020. But, it is getting harder to keep answering the repetitive questions that can be found with a little reading of this forum. Even if they have to go back a page or two.

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
I have been answering questions and helping since January 2020. But, it is getting harder to keep answering the repetitive questions that can be found with a little reading of this forum. Even if they have to go back a page or two.
Or how about asking "privately" from those who regularly help instead of flooding the pages with the same question again & again.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
It is not your job to assess the questioner's reading ability. You can't do that, because you have no idea, because of which of the various causes you can't read them. e.g. Poor eyesight, dyslexia, too young, too inexperienced, too old, too disabled, ... etc.

if you don't have the nerves to answer recurring questions politely and correctly and without accusation or negative suspicion, it is better not to answer.

Or how about asking "privately" from those who regularly help instead of flooding the pages with the same question again & again.
Everyone who asks a recurring question is an independent, alon asking individual person who does not know - and not can know - that others also asked his question. You see ... you are doing the questioner injustice.

Last edited:

D2019

May 19, 2019
Hi, can someone help me. I can't find the last key for the chest, I've look at the walkthrough pictures and it seem I have got all of them and I crafted all the broken keys. Any help would be grateful.

Screenshot 2020-11-17 181735.png Screenshot 2020-11-17 181706.png

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
is there a item list for save editor else its endless try and maby break game for al keys and bombs, you you not need endless searching, i did the money cheat and see last update no new build options,
so have 200,000 so must not need endless seek stuff, so if i need build its not that a sell all and need search agains to build me a shovel because you need silver statue, stuff like onix , (or whatever name is, you cant even build..... so you can endles seek
need item list for save editor, helps me a lot

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Is it me or was this update too short? I was only able to get 2-3 new items and 3 scenes, Madalyn, Janet and the trio

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
What am I missing? Playing through v48091 right now.
Went to Janet/mom's home. She is missing. I assume I need to find her and she will give me the whip?
The walk through only says, " Go to Janet's Home (through the backyard). - Where did Janet go? She’s somewhere important to her."
Ive searched the whole map and cant find her. Where is she?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Thanks!
I've been in that next to last room at least a dozen times - and didn't remember that there's one more room to the right...

So: completed 60113 successfully thanks to that hint!

L.
You can also use the search function and that will get you an answer much faster. I know it is there because I answered this question a couple of pages back.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
What am I missing? Playing through v48091 right now.
Went to Janet/mom's home. She is missing. I assume I need to find her and she will give me the whip?
The walk through only says, " Go to Janet's Home (through the backyard). - Where did Janet go? She’s somewhere important to her."
Ive searched the whole map and cant find her. Where is she?
Here she is ...

v48091 v48091 (3).png

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes