oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Alright I've attached the save file I'm currently using where i dont get stone talismans anymore. Another note there used to be a NPC in the beach who would randomly appear to sell the MC a stone talisman who doesn't appear anymore. I've tried using a save editor but since i have no idea what the Item ID for it is i've given up trying to add the item via editors, though you might see some items with the quantity of '99'.
Here, your save back. i mended it. Now it should work again. :)
if not, tell me ...

l_anonym

Mar 10, 2019
I'm a stuck in the last update.
I met Sister Judy in front of the church and she asks me for Madalyn.
Soul Crystal is telling me that Madalyn is meeting someone in the curch - but church is empty and the chapel at the cemetary is closed...

What do I miss?

regards
L.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I'm a stuck in the last update.
I met Sister Judy in front of the church and she asks me for Madalyn.
Soul Crystal is telling me that Madalyn is meeting someone in the curch - but church is empty and the chapel at the cemetary is closed...

What do I miss?

regards
L.
She's not in the church per se. She's in the undergrounds, go to the mausoleum, but not from the cemitery, go inside the church and go towards the mausoleum.

dance2xtc

May 26, 2020
I cant´t load my "old bullet" into my musket, I am missing Gunpowder - i guess - and something else? What do I need to load my musket, and where do I get it?

l_anonym

Mar 10, 2019
She's not in the church per se. She's in the undergrounds, go to the mausoleum, but not from the cemitery, go inside the church and go towards the mausoleum.
Thanks!
I've been in that next to last room at least a dozen times - and didn't remember that there's one more room to the right...

So: completed 60113 successfully thanks to that hint!

L.

Bearksin

Nov 17, 2020
Great game!
Is there a purpose to collecting profile pages, other than for background info on each girl?

It would be good if you could change their clothes to their alternate costumes/nude (wishful thinking I guess).

D

Deleted member 2479505

Are we going to see Henry with a small penis in future???
The videos are good but slow????why fuck everyone always with slow speed??

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes