punchluncher

Aug 19, 2018
how long man? is it coming today? Android version i mean!
As some of you might know Google has begun to roll out a new version of Chrome for Android (79.0.3945.79) about 5 days ago. This new version of Google chrome has caused a massive removal of app local data for many Android applications.
Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia are both affected by this bug meaning that if your device has been updated to Chrome 79 your save games have likely been deleted by the update.
Google is now aware of this bug as it has been a reported issue for lots of Android applications. They are in the processes of fixing the bug, however we have decided to move forward with our own solution to restoring the affected users save games.
1576509026234.png

Reactions: grodom and truerty

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
No worries mate. I couldn't wait so i tried every apk file on the internet. Apkgamers port file worked. Even after i modified it with incest patch, I was still able to save the game in their version. Also in their version, the animation didn't lag. I loved the update. :love:

Now my watch begins, for the next update, sadly! :(

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Copy/paste the contents of the folder with the .exe into the folder with the .exe of the previous version. Choose yes to all when prompted to overwrite.
Where can i find the .exe folder?
Copy/paste the contents of the folder with the .exe into the folder with the .exe of the previous version. Choose yes to all when prompted to overwrite. Then rename that folder with the new version name. Done.
Copy/paste the contents of the folder with the .exe into the folder with the .exe of the previous version. Choose yes to all when prompted to overwrite. Then rename that folder with the new version name. Done.
i did what u suggested but than, after starting up the game, it still says its the end off the update..

dacariocanh

Jun 15, 2019
In the area where he has sex with Alia there is a spot that the MC says it is crumbly and weak... Has anyone been able to break through that? Or is for a next update?

Reactions: Mr Sandman

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Where can i find the .exe folder?

i did what u suggested but than, after starting up the game, it still says its the end off the update..
Was your earlier version modded? In any case I think the downloads in the OP have been updated to version v11122, you might as well download that instead of the update file.

Good Luck

Reactions: Messi500

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i got nami's titfuck bootycall but when I call her over it says I need the page. Is it a bug?
Have you bought all the furniture you can buy ? (anything $1500 or above )
Did you complete the entire story till the newest update ?
Do you have both Kamasutra pages for Naomi ? (BJ and titfuck)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes