norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
don't you think it would be better if you explore the game and find what they role are? :)

nope you don't miss anything, that's the start point for getting more treasure to give to pricia.. better talisman better massage experince (y)
gone back with talisman, so does the better scenes ever save?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Any clue on how to kill the spiders in the attic above the bar, to retrieve the hidden treasure? Thanks.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My games are downloaded/saved to an external hard drive. There is no user file to access like you do on C
I think, that your external drive must be attached your comp. attleast when you play !!!! LOL So check your comps. C/ User/ Your username/exc /exc to find your saves !!!!! It doesn`t matter, where you installed your game and btw, you can`t choose, where the game put the save files !!!!!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, it was updated biweekly but today's update should be the last one for LE.
View attachment 487939
So from now on, NLT will concentrate all of their efforts on ToN, and i'm fine with that, i mean i like LE, it's a good game, but damn, ToN is such a huge step forward in quality, easily one of the best games on this site already.
anyways, what 15th? next month?

Jul 6, 2019
I thought that all those expensive items on the store were expensive just because are for future updates, but in fact, they are included in the game, you can't get them without cheating obviously.
Here how the house looks with all unlocked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assumed the MC would start finding more valuable artifacts as his skill and access to new areas grows. A silver artifact is 1000 so it wouldn't take long to build up money and I imagine eventually there will be gold ones?

J4BS

Oct 8, 2019
I think, that your external drive must be attached your comp. attleast when you play !!!! LOL So check your comps. C/ User/ Your username/exc /exc to find your saves !!!!! It doesn`t matter, where you installed your game and btw, you can`t choose, where the game put the save files !!!!!
Oh ok, I didn't know that. Thanks, I appreciate the help!

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes