wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I thought that all those expensive items on the store were expensive just because are for future updates, but in fact, they are included in the game, you can't get them without cheating obviously.
Here how the house looks with all unlocked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People do money cheat to obtain all. I wanted to do clean way and grinded to eternity. Its really slow now, I have all items up to 7k, for more waiting some better way to obtain money. Also, devs put the wall as far as money goes. If you have more then 4k in last update you can't obtain more and no talismans will be spawned anywhere. Now its more than 4k, didn't check how much, maybe they even removed that money wall.

Reactions: Nerttu

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
For anyone who's on android and doesn't know there's a bad bug with google chrome it gets rid of your saves so it won't be updated till nlt adds in a feature to skip to new versions i'm also putting this in the op

Reactions: jksimmons and Cyber

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Looks to me like the new "money wall" (as of v11122) is $7000.
Can anyone else corroborate?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Hey I got the Kumatra page for Naomi for Tit fuck and everytime I called for Booty, it just tells me I need to find a page?

Mason Jr

May 27, 2017
Probably a bug on your side or you're missing something because it worked for me.
Yeah, the kamasutra page appears in the room as Naomi sitting on bed but it says that I don't have any kamasutra pages.
Though I got it from the chest in the bar.

halfl

Jun 18, 2019
I missed the chance to pick the shovel shaft up in the park.
When I completed other tasks and return to park, the shaft is not there anymore.
No way to make a jade shovel... is it a bug?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes