Mar 9, 2019
Is there any way to get money fast in this game, cause even with the pirate shovel, I'm grinding to get more talismans. Booty calls only work when u renovate your house, and renovations kind of cost a lot.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Is there any way to get money fast in this game, cause even with the pirate shovel, I'm grinding to get more talismans. Booty calls only work when u renovate your house, and renovations kind of cost a lot.
Get Rosa moss, basic container, Jasmine and love potion. Make jasmine massage oil and sell that at the Massage parlor for 10000 each.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
once you get the two permanent bonuses it doesn't take super long to grind like 20-30k in talismans. I don't think there are really any short cuts. Also once you start collecting the plants for Emily you get money from the safe at the Squallmart. If you check it every time you sell all your talismans that should add another like 10k
I've only been playing the game a couple days and i've already got most of the upgrades for the house except for the super expensive stuff 100k+ and i've also bought a ton of multivitamins. It's kinda grindy but just playing the game and takinig 15-20 min to grind every once in awhile should be enough
now the million dollar stuff is a whole other thing unless some new mechanic is introduced

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Highest indoor item you need is the 11k stereo. And that was over 20 builds ago. Not that hard to farm even without the safe nor the plant abuse. Outdoor stuff is less expensive too. No need to cry about $

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

Baekhan

Feb 9, 2020
Okay we get Madalyn's treasure box before Clares threw me off but in a nice way. Also maybe it's me but could that new nun be a hint for the next game after TON finishes.

o

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Everytime i pick up the Pirate Diary, Madalyn Disappears from her room in the church, so i can't continue. Is this a glitch?
This is a well-known bug that the developers involved (redknght00 & NTL) don't want to fix for psychological reasons. The bug is not in the saves, but in the game itself. That means: You have to completely delete the game including the path with the saves and reinstall it.
See : Make Money, . Errors

To fix this bug:
1.) Delete the game and the Path User Data together with all saves.
in \Users\"name"\AppData\Local\User Data
2.) Install the new ToN v60113 full version.
3.) Start the game and save the game in place you want insert saves.
4.) play from the beginning, or copy saves you like in User Data and overwrite exist saves.
if yo not overwrite exist saves you not can see and start the saves you like to install.
Here : all SAVES

It is if you haxed too much $. All on you though, game works fine otherwise
It is precisely these psychological reasons that the bug is not fixed.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This is a well-known bug that the developers involved (redknght00 & NTL) don't want to fix for psychological reasons. The bug is not in the saves, but in the game itself. That means: You have to completely delete the game including the path with the saves and reinstall it.
See : Make Money, . Errors

To fix this bug:
1.) Delete the game and the Path User Data together with all saves.
in \Users\"name"\AppData\Local\User Data
2.) Install the new ToN v60113 full version.
3.) Start the game and save the game in place you want insert saves.
4.) play from the beginning, or copy saves you like in User Data and overwrite exist saves.
if yo not overwrite exist saves you not can see and start the saves you like to install.
Here : all SAVES

It is precisely these psychological reasons that the bug is not fixed.
Do you have any proof of that?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes