dragonnightfire

Oct 23, 2018
Thanks for all the help, I had to delete the userdata files and reload the game completely twice before the Madalyn bug resolved itself, but am now able to continue. I had to use one of the save games from the list, instead of my own, but O well, now i have a lot more money.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
actually the is so easy that doesn't need walkthrough and if by any chance you need any help you just ask Evie
True, i always do the game every update with the help from Evie. I just check the walkthrough after to make sure i didn't miss anything. The game itself, is pretty straightforward and easy to follow. Just, keep your eyes open in the area you're going to, so you didn't miss extras, key, items, or anything.

Reactions: Mikor987

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I don't know anyone else but kaley first time anal scene is kind of meh for one of the most favorited character, imho. The animation too seem forced. I'd been waiting for that scene but feel underwhelmed.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hey OcatO, I was checking if you had the seventh philweed on pic, but pic 14 to 20 are gone in your philweed collection.
It's nice that you correct my Waktrhtoug and lists. I appreciate that very much !

But I don't understand what you mean here. In my list there are 9 philweed . What do you think is wrong there? And which of the 9 philweed pics is wrong? The 7th?

List of all Philweed v46082 (5).png

Or does it bother you that there can only be a maximum of 7 in the Squallmart laboratory?

v60113 Philweed .png end v60113

i not know, what you mean with Pic 14 to 20

In your Lists i miss ...
List of all Basic Container
List of all things that Basic Containers need
List of all Push Stones Puzzle

Reactions: Mikor987

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Can someone help me a bit i have update only 58111 instaled ive been out and i think im missing one update not sure if im right but 60113 means 3th update of November so if anyone have the update that im missing ill apreciate it

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can someone help me a bit i have update only 58111 instaled ive been out and i think im missing one update not sure if im right but 60113 means 3th update of November so if anyone have the update that im missing ill apreciate it
Nov 1st: v58111
Nov 15th: v60113

v58112 was a debug version in between that you don't have to install.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
That's true but the site has every version of the game and its updates available, which is nice if you miss an update or lose files that you might have wanted to keep. (I use the Opera browser which enables you to disable its built-in ad blocker for particular sites while leaving it on for others.) The site supports the https protocol (unlike some sites such as lewdzone.com) and MEGA downloads are ALWAYS available, which means that you can import files directly into your own MEGA account and download them using the MEGASync application rather than by browser or some flaky download manager. It's easy enough to flip your ad blocker off temporarily to browse or download from the site and not that much of a pain to put up with the odd advert or two to acquire a download you particularly need.

To me it makes sense to have more than one clean source, when it comes to downloading bootleg software, and I did forewarn people about the advertising in my original post. Materials and services supplied by F95Zone and Visit Mama come at a price that is hard to beat and unsatisfied customers can get always get their money refunded on demand of course. :LOL:

Last edited:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
It's nice that you correct my Waktrhtoug and lists. I appreciate that very much !

But I don't understand what you mean here. In my list there are 9 philweed . What do you think is wrong there? And which of the 9 philweed pics is wrong? The 7th?

List of all Philweed v46082 (5).png

Or does it bother you that there can only be a maximum of 7 in the Squallmart laboratory?

View attachment 916139 end v60113

i not know, what you mean with Pic 14 to 20

In your Lists i miss ...
List of all Basic Container
List of all things that Basic Containers need
List of all Push Stones Puzzle
Like Omnikuken said: every1 and their mom missed philweed 7! So I was curious if you had a pic of the location.

When I say philweed 7, I mean 7th you can put on your container at Squallmart.(it is in fact Philweed 9 but you cannot put Philweed 1 or 2 in your container at that time)

Well, it was not loading last time I checked meaning there was no picture to this link:

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure...edia.38582/page-1163#lg=post-4390279&slide=16

just a small icon but no pic, it is ok now. Thanks.

kenthblane

Aug 1, 2020
Right now i got 25 kamasutra pages. 3 pages for Naomi,Pricia,Alia,Diana,Jessica,Emily and Kaley then 2 pages for Clare and Tasha. So which kamasutra did i missed?plus its hard to find the last chest key and i went of all the areas that is posted here. Its strange that its all 26 yet i only got 25 so far

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Right now i got 25 kamasutra pages. 3 pages for Naomi,Pricia,Alia,Diana,Jessica,Emily and Kaley then 2 pages for Clare and Tasha. So which kamasutra did i missed?plus its hard to find the last chest key and i went of all the areas that is posted here. Its strange that its all 26 yet i only got 25 so far
v60113 v60113 (10).png

compare this to what you have then you can see which girl is missing something.
then look at this girl here

List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by the names of the girls

and then you see and know where and which relevant version you can look up in the WT.

kenthblane

Aug 1, 2020
v60113 v60113 (10).png

compare this to what you have then you can see which girl is missing something.
then look at this girl here

List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by the names of the girls

and then you see and know where and which relevant version you can look up in the WT.
I got 3 pages for Diana so the only thing that's left is Tasha's 3rd kamasutra page i mean my main problem here is the last key which is really hard to find

kenthblane

Aug 1, 2020
Okay i just went back to oCATo's chest key locations and i see the problem now its from the screenshot where there is number 4 which is for the torch and theres no chest key present on that screenshot and since i already lit all 11 torches im guessing the key is somewhere else?but if youre going to mention about the key where there are snakes i already got it which requires lighting up the 11th torch. So the question is wheres the last key?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes